A dream is a wish your heart makes. . . Trip report

I had to subscribe, I'm glad to see you were finally able to post your trip report.

So I think I'm going to have to take my laptop on vacation with me to WDW on Sunday just so I can keep up with this trip report.

You guys are so cute and doesn't Pop just bring out the fun in everyone?!!!

Looking forward to reading more :)

Just like everyone else said...great report so far. And the POP does look like alot of fun. We may have to try it next time...my DD 7 would probably love it. :earsboy:

Angelgirl13202 said:
OT: ely3827 when did you find all 7 dwarfs together that is awsome i would love a shot like that.

I have had tons of compliments on this picture! I never realised at the time they were such a good catch!

:flower:

Jodie

Shonnel- your a mrs :cheer2:

You guys seem like such fun! Congratulations again...I am so happy for you. Can't wait to hear more and more pics please lol!

Looking forward to hearing all about the Stitch Wedding :cool1: Love the pictures along with the report!!

Continuation of Friday 10/14~~~ With hula hooping marked off our checklist of things to do, Jimmy (FFIL) had great timing and was there to pick us up to take us to get our marriage license. Before heading to the courthouse we stopped in at the Cracker Barrel off Hwy 192 for a delicious much needed country style breakfast. With our stomachs full, we continued on our journey. We arrived at the Courthouse around 10ish ßI think. We went in, followed the signs to the second floor and opened a door to a room full of people. Apparently you can get your marriage license and your passport at the same time. We signed in for the marriage license and waited about 30 minutes and then our name was called to come to the window. Once at the window, we turned in our form and showed our state issued drivers licenses and then the clerk made us hold up our right hands and say the words that you have to say to obtain the marriage license. It was quick and painless and we were done. Oh and I think we paid $90 or something like that for the license. We then left the courthouse and went off to Wally World aka Wal-mart (for those that don’t know, it’s a huge grocery store that sells everything from paint to bananas) to pick up the last of the goodies that we wanted to put into the guest bags. We shipped out all the guest bags via Fed Ex 2 week’s prior with our Big Fig centerpieces. Once we were done shopping, we headed back to Pop Century to finish all the guest bags to get them ready for our first set of guest to arrive later that evening. Ummm not too much happened after the guest bags till we had to leave for our 6:20pm ADR for Whispering Canyon.

Here are some pictures. .

f1b09fc6.jpg
Look at this billboard we saw off of Hwy 192. (I know, I know I'm obsessed!!)

f1b09fa7.jpg

Back at Pop!

Dinnertime- Whispering Canyon is DELIOUIOS! We ate and ate and ate some more!!
We all got the all-you-can-eat skillet that consisted of, BBQ Chicken, BBQ ribs, BBQ pulled pork, hot links, garlic mashed potatoes, and corn. It was to DIE for! I’m sure everyone has heard the horror stories about what happens at Whispering Canyon but we got lucky and were seated on the quieter side of the dinning room area. During dinner Jimmy (FFIL) received an important phone call from a client and our waitress Oopsy Daisy yelled in his face “WHO YA TALKIN’ TO?!?!” He then politely left the restaurant to finish his telephone conversation. Joey and I were laughing hysterically but then realized that we hope that he didn’t get to upset about the interruption.

Note to self. When taking Newbies to Whispering Canyon let them know that things may happen that are out of the ordinary, for instance having someone interrupt an important
phone call.

So, we finished up dinner, rolled out of the restaurant and took some pictures around the beautiful lobby and of us being the bottom of the Wilderness Lodge totem poles (FFIL wouldn’t sit on the floor of this great photo opportunity) and headed back to the hotel where we met the rest of my now in laws.

Picture time!!!

f1b09fa8.jpg

On the way to dinner!

f1b09f73.jpg

Heading in to eat!!

Wilderness Lodge and Dinner pics at Whispering Canyon
f1b09f23.jpg
f1b09f30.jpg
f1b09f17.jpg
f1b09f19.jpg
f1b09f01.jpg
f1b09ef9.jpg
f1b09eee.jpg
f1b09e8e.jpg
f1b09e50.jpg

TOTEM POLE Pictures!!
f1b09ed9.jpg
f1b09ebe.jpg

Once back at the resort, everything went smoothly at check-in with the in laws. They were surprised and very happy when they were given their room keys and with it their guest bags. With that done, we headed to our rooms to chat a little. By this time it was about 8:30pm. Around 8:55pm, I grabbed Joey and my camera to end the night with a little Illuminations and to our surprise a little Wishes at the same time. Here are the pictures from the 4th Floor of the 50’s building facing Epcot.

f1b09e96.jpg

f1b09eb2.jpg

If you can see, Illuminations on the Right and Wishes on the Left
f1b09f97.jpg

The End of Friday. Once again stay tuned for more!!

hehe FFIL doesn't look too "in the mood" in those pics! He's cracking me up with the solemn look!

That picture of the illuminations on the left and Wishes on the right is too cool!! I'm also going to have to steal that totem pole shot! I felt bad for your FIL at the WCC LOL! The first time I went there I had a headache and didnt know what to expect and "whispering" canyon sounded like a nice quiet place to eat LOL... I didnt enjoy it but I think i'd like to give it another chance since i will know what to expect!!! Looking forward to the next installment of your trip report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter