A dream is a wish your heart makes. . . Trip report

Shonnel? We're still hanging around! The holidays may have deterred us a bit, but we're back now to bug you for more!

I would love to continue to read/see how the rest of your wedding trip went. Thanks for sharing and so far so good. :flower:

We've been spoiled with trip reports and I remember reading your's a llloooonnnggg time ago ;) I LOVED reading your tr, and now that my sis's wedding is real close I want to read as much of other's experiences to get ready as possible! So maybe, just maybe, you have more for us? :)
More, more, more--that's how we like it, that's how we like it!

I agree!! I always wondered what happened!! It's like only getting to watch half of a really good movie! Need more need more! pirate:

WHOA!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?! :confused3

So...there was this guy in a flying Delorean, kinda looked like Michael J. Fox but called himself Marty McFly....took me and my photos to the future. Hello 2012 and that we are almost at the 7 year mark and SHAME SHAME SHHHAMMMMMEEEE on me for NEVER finishing this. :badpc::faint::worried::confused:

Here is our Wedding Recap video. From Stan at STVS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zZ2CDkHFhc&list=UURHTvv5yhHVHbwjEbsI6Vsg&index=32&feature=plcp

SO, A LOT has happened in the past 7 years (not a big surprise since it's been almost 7 years!??) Where has the time gone???:faint:

1. We moved from Las Vegas to Orlando
2. Definitely still living our Happily Ever After and plan on trying to start a family next year.
3. Is anyone is still reading this or remembers this, should I continue?

Let me know!

Hey!! Welcome back! I always wondered where you went. :wave:

Glad to see things are going well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter