9/16/2017 Magic Transatlantic from Barcelona

Did anyone manage to get Palo brunch for 10:30 am? I am platinum and the earliest time showing was 11:00. I recall on past cruises there was a 10:30 slot.

Did anyone manage to get Palo brunch for 10:30 am? I am platinum and the earliest time showing was 11:00. I recall on past cruises there was a 10:30 slot.

We tend to go at noon so I didn't pay attention to available times.

We did do one in the past at 10:30, but decided it was too early for that rich food -- so since then we make it at 11:00 or 11:30. Wondering if they stopped the 10:30 time slot :confused3

72 days until the cruise (per the DCL rep)! I prepaid our tips, added money to our onboard account to cover excursions and other onboard expenses, requested our favorite MDR server, and ordered 4 Rainforest Room day passes. Next thing as we get closer to the date will be to schedule an airport drop for the evening of our flight and a port pickup when the cruise ends.

I'm still waiting to see if I can find postcards. I have not had an opportunity to visit the zoological park yet (it's only a mile away) because the weekends are very crowded there. I like to visit the animals while I'm there so I don't want to rush there during my lunch hour.

72 days until the cruise (per the DCL rep)! I prepaid our tips, added money to our onboard account to cover excursions and other onboard expenses, requested our favorite MDR server, and ordered 4 Rainforest Room day passes. Next thing as we get closer to the date will be to schedule an airport drop for the evening of our flight and a port pickup when the cruise ends.

I'm still waiting to see if I can find postcards. I have not had an opportunity to visit the zoological park yet (it's only a mile away) because the weekends are very crowded there. I like to visit the animals while I'm there so I don't want to rush there during my lunch hour.

I can't believe how close its getting! We will soon be saying "next month"

Hello! I can't remember if I signed up for this thread before, since we've been signed up on the cruise for a couple years, but haven't had time to do any serious planning until now. And now, of course, it's a mad scramble. :crazy: This is my 5th WBTA starting in 2011. Sailing with my husband Bruce and 6 other former table mates. We call ourselves the Table 23 family, since in 2011 many of us plus others were seated at a table for 12, #23.

(Gizmo, I think I've sailed with you several times before!)

We're also doing the Med Cruise that leaves Sept 9th, so RedSox68, I have lots of questions for you!

Happy to answer any WBTA questions I can, although I've not sailed into NY or done the northern route, either.

Hello! I can't remember if I signed up for this thread before, since we've been signed up on the cruise for a couple years, but haven't had time to do any serious planning until now. And now, of course, it's a mad scramble. :crazy: This is my 5th WBTA starting in 2011. Sailing with my husband Bruce and 6 other former table mates. We call ourselves the Table 23 family, since in 2011 many of us plus others were seated at a table for 12, #23.

We're also doing the Med Cruise that leaves Sept 9th, so RedSox68, I have lots of questions for you!

Happy to answer any WBTA questions I can, although I've not sailed into NY or done the northern route, either.

:welcome: I sent you some details about our Med cruise in the PM response, but more than happy to answer anything specific or add any information you have to page one.

I will add you both to page one. Let me know if you want to participate in the postcard exchange!

I love the way DCL gave us so very different ports. It makes 5 new ports for us. I am happy we aren't repeating the same thing. I love the changes!
FE's... I'm already done with 20 pieces! We just changed from another so I'm ahead of the game !
I noticed there isn't an FE list yet. I would love to finish off my gifts asap, it makes room for me to do other stuff for the cruise:laundy::moped::car::charac2:
did you get signed up for the FE group? https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...for-9-16-2017-transatlantic-on-magic.3587623/

Definitely have! So good to see some familiars over here!

Btw as of today we can pre book beverage tastings! If u go into ur reservation and go in each day (individually) under onboard activities u will see "beverage tastings" now as an option!

Did everyone see that, as of today, we can reserve Beverage Tastings online?? [Edit: Yes, Aanna, everyone knows because Gismo told them first LOL]

I'm SO glad!! Now I feel like the first day on the ship can be happy and calm! :cloud9:

Last edited:
I've been trying to book one. but it wouldn't list the availability. I tried to reopen my browser and now, when i click activities "book now" link, it takes me to the disney cruise homepage

Btw as of today we can pre book beverage tastings! If u go into ur reservation and go in each day (individually) under onboard activities u will see "beverage tastings" now as an option!

Thanks for the heads up. They are filling fast!

LOL I can't believe I missed your post :)

I've been trying to book one. but it wouldn't list the availability. I tried to reopen my browser and now, when i click activities "book now" link, it takes me to the disney cruise homepage

I've found that the wait times to get through the "Finding availability" pop-up page can be awful, especially if I navigate away. I've taken to opening the cruise activities and then playing a game of solitaire while I wait for that searching "page" to resolve. I think they're getting clobbered.

I can only get the beverage tastings to show up if I go under "search all days", not if I go under a specific day. Fun stuff! :drinking1

I think we lost a lot of people who signed up for the postcard exchange to either busy lives or other social media. Since many have disappeared from this thread, I am going to pass on joining.

If you want to know who we are (in case you see us around the ship), I wrote an ABD trip report with photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter