9/16/2017 Magic Transatlantic from Barcelona

I have a placeholder and hoping for 2019 WBTA I think (or something around then).

We're also hoping for decent prices for the WBTA -- but also have a Cuba cruise booked in October 2019, so we shall see. Trying to get to as many places on my husband's bucket list as possible. Good luck and maybe I'll see you onboard :thumbsup2

We're also hoping for decent prices for the WBTA -- but also have a Cuba cruise booked in October 2019, so we shall see. Trying to get to as many places on my husband's bucket list as possible. Good luck and maybe I'll see you onboard :thumbsup2

<sigh> Apologies for mistaking my Gismo for my RedSox :oops:-- I guess I was looking too hard for the good news that you were cruising again, RedSox!

More cruises means more happy, though, despite my brain-lapses :) Right? :oops:o_O:D

<sigh> Apologies for mistaking my Gismo for my RedSox :oops:-- I guess I was looking too hard for the good news that you were cruising again, RedSox!

More cruises means more happy, though, despite my brain-lapses :) Right? :oops:o_O:D

To update -- it's been fun fun fun this year so far and I already I hate 2018. Husband already dealing with PD and then a cancer diagnosis and ended up in the hospital -- all within an 8 week period. So yeah, I'd like at least a month of no medical drama :rolleyes1

An incredibly kind person at my work place has gifted us their rental house for a week in Chincoteague, VA so we can relax and escape -- and she allows dogs, so we are really looking forward to that in May.

We are cruising in September on NCL out of NYC to Bermuda for our 40th -- and we are cruising with my maid of honor and her husband. So that should be awesome.

And we moved our Cuba cruise on RCCL out of Fort Lauderdale (horrid pre-cruise experience with them) from this November to Oceania Cruises out of Miami in October 2019. We are getting an 11 night cruise that makes stops in Key West, Nassau, Havana, Cienfuegos and Santiago (which according to my DH is "ARRGGHHH, San Juan Hill and Teddy Roosevelt" -- so he's happy). It's a much better itinerary, we were treated so much nicer than RCCL and it is only costing a few hundred extra for the extra nights and ports.

And fingers crossed, we are hoping to (finally) take our daughter to Japan in 2020 -- if my husband can make the trip, it's on his bucket list and would probably be our last big trip at a long distance!

And thank you for the good wishes!

Last edited:
Hi friends! So good to read how well everyone is doing (and jealous of those who have already booked their placeholders on another WBTA! I think we are going to let ours lapse and wait for the new ships since our oldest DS finagled a trip to WDW in June for his 8th grade graduation present )! I have a quick question for those who may have saved your navigators from our 2017 WBTA, do any of you remember the name, or did anyone go see, the speaker who did all the background stories about Walt Disney in the early days and how he helped get the Walt Disney Family Museum built?? I can’t remember his name for the life of me!! :sad2: I know if anyone will know, you guys will!:)

Anyone from this group book the 2019 transatlantic? We didn't because we have other plans, but just wondering if anyone is going back

We are doing the Backstage Magic ABD next year and then a week on the Disney Fantasy in November. My husband wanted to stay in the U.S. this year (not counting Bermuda, which isn't far) and next year. I still love our WTBA cruise.

We are doing the Backstage Magic ABD next year and then a week on the Disney Fantasy in November. My husband wanted to stay in the U.S. this year (not counting Bermuda, which isn't far) and next year. I still love our WTBA cruise.

I don't blame him. I have a fear of flying, but all that's been going on with airplane malfunctions and crazy passengers, I'm even more leary. We're doing Bermuda this September. When are you going? It will be our second visit and we're going with my maid-of-honor and her husband to celebrate our 40th (they were there after all). Even next year when we take the Cuba cruise out of Miami, we have already decided to drive and make a full trip out of it, including driving the Keys and revisiting St. Augustine.

I don't blame him. I have a fear of flying, but all that's been going on with airplane malfunctions and crazy passengers, I'm even more leary. We're doing Bermuda this September. When are you going? It will be our second visit and we're going with my maid-of-honor and her husband to celebrate our 40th (they were there after all). Even next year when we take the Cuba cruise out of Miami, we have already decided to drive and make a full trip out of it, including driving the Keys and revisiting St. Augustine.

We are taking the October 29th DCL cruise out of NY to Bermuda. One of our tablemates from our November MDAS cruise also booked this cruise.

The two big bucket list places for me are South Africa and Australia. A friend of mine from Australia is leaving today to return home after a 10-day visit. When she told him it was a 14 hour flight from LAX to Brisbane, he grimaced. LOL!

I booked but have decided to do a 4 night dream and week at Disney instead as it was about the same price and I really wanted to go back to Castaway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!