9/16/2017 Magic Transatlantic from Barcelona

DH and I are still in for the cruise and still want to do the postcard exchange. Have one question about the postcard exchange though: what, if any info, do we include on the postcards? Sorry, not new to FE, but a newbie to the postcard exchange!

I've just attached a business card with my details on but you can put anything you like on it. I would say definitely include your details as I like to know who I get the card off just so I can work out where people live :D Its nice to put a name & face to the postcard.

And I think I've missed a post but am appalled if what I read is true that some folk are leaving FE instead of tipping the crew??
I found it yesterday! It was on the main forum and not about this cruise thank god but yes it seems a little bizarre to me.

I'm going to leave my postcards blank in case anyone is putting them in a scrapbook (won't see both sides), but I will attach a note to it.

I'm going to leave my postcards blank in case anyone is putting them in a scrapbook (won't see both sides), but I will attach a note to it.
A business card sounds like a great solution! I was kinda dreading either handwriting post-it notes or finding my stamping materials to make something spiffier.

Oooooh or maybe I could just print my own little notes on ink-jet business cards. Not as polished, but perhaps more appropriate -- and no having to be careful so people can read my handwriting :D

A business card sounds like a great solution! I was kinda dreading either handwriting post-it notes or finding my stamping materials to make something spiffier.

Oooooh or maybe I could just print my own little notes on ink-jet business cards. Not as polished, but perhaps more appropriate -- and no having to be careful so people can read my handwriting :D

I was planning on attaching a note that I typed out and printed. My business cards are so outdated, and I wanted to include my husband on the note. And there might be a photo of Dunkin Donuts on my phone right now, too. :rotfl2:

I have double-checked page one and all is updated. I have put an asterisk next to the names that have confirmed for both stateroom and postard exhange.

If I need to change anything, just let me know. Looks like there are a lot of people originally on the stateroom list who have never come back. Anyone on FB please let them know to come back here and update/check their stats. Thanks.

So excited for postcards! I love dunkin do nuggets and we don't have them here so pics are fantastic and I was worried about my handwriting so went with business cards as it was easiest option

@coni jo
Oh good! When are you arriving? We are checking in Tuesday night so we can have a few days to check out the sights! Glad to know we won't be totally "alone" :yay:

Last edited:

I like this idea of attaching a note and leaving them blank for those that scrapbook, etc. Printing a card up will probably be easiest since my business cards no longer apply since I'm taking a long hiatus!

Has anyone used Welcomepickups for transfers? It is listed on page one. I did get a quote and they are cheaper than the others just don't know if this is a too good to be true type of thing . Thanks for any information. This is the first time I have done the reserving.

Anyone doing any 'independent" excursion at Ponta Delgada? There wasn't anything I was really interested in on the DCL site so I booked a horseback riding tour for us. I really wanted to book a 3 or 4-hr tour but given that we have such an early departure time, I only felt comfortable doing a 2-hr tour so that I had enough time to get back and do a little shopping in port.

Has anyone used Welcomepickups for transfers? It is listed on page one. I did get a quote and they are cheaper than the others just don't know if this is a too good to be true type of thing . Thanks for any information. This is the first time I have done the reserving.

I have not. I am debating whether we'll take the train from the airport to our hotel and then use Barcelona Day Tours' transport option from the hotel to the port.

Anyone doing any 'independent" excursion at Ponta Delgada? There wasn't anything I was really interested in on the DCL site so I booked a horseback riding tour for us. I really wanted to book a 3 or 4-hr tour but given that we have such an early departure time, I only felt comfortable doing a 2-hr tour so that I had enough time to get back and do a little shopping in port.

Oh! That tour sounds wonderful!!

I'm so happy this morning! The port adventure we wanted in Ponta Delgado was finally available!
I see the adventure I want. I see availability and select the time...but when i finally add to cart, it says "We're sorry, but there is no longer availability for this activity. Please select a different party size, time or activity."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!