84 Points for Rent Poly, RIV $18 Per Point (OCT 24 UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LYSE

DIS Veteran
Hello,

I am an experienced renter here on the Dis; I have the following available for reservations with a check-in date of October 1st 2023 forward.

Polynesian - 18 Ponts - $18 per point
Riviera 66 Points - $18 per point

I can book Polynesian or Riviera 11 months in advance and all others at 7 Months.

Once we reach an agreement, I send a Contract via DocuSign; once signed, I make the reservation, and payment is due via Zelle or Paypal only.

Please post here for availability.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello,

I am an experienced renter here on the Dis; I have the following available for reservations with a check-in date of October 1st 2023 forward.

Polynesian - 200 Ponts - $18 per point
Riviera 202 Points - $18 per point

I can book Polynesian or Copper Creek 11 months in advance and all others at 7 Months.

Once we reach an agreement, I send a Contract via DocuSign; once signed, I make the reservation, and payment is due via Zelle or Paypal only.

Thank you
Good morning, I sent you a pm regarding Poly 11/9-11/13.
Thank you!

bump

88 Riv points reserved

Original post updated with points remaining

Would you be able or willing to rent more points?

Looking for a studio at Riviera 10/9/23-10/14/23. Need 98 points total.

Hello,

Polynesian - 18 Ponts - $18 per point
Riviera 66 Points - $18 per point

I can book Polynesian or Riviera 11 months in advance and all others at 7 Months.

Thank you
Hello, would you be interested in transferring your 18 poly points?

I am looking to rent points for May 19-May 22. I would like Poly or Grand Floridian. Studio Room, 2 adults. Let me know if there is any availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter