7/13/2016 Magic Copenhagen to Dover Geothermal Cruise

On the main forum;-Just spoke to them. They told me that 'they have an issue" (surprise, surprise!) but expect it to be fixed by 10:30am EST.
They did tell me that it will be bookable by using the On Board Fun option, same place as BBB

Thanks! But it's just hanging with the endless wheel of death for me :/

edited to add: now I'm getting a message that the site is under maintenance. Oh well.

Well, bother! I hope they fix this soon. And this mess is with just Gold and up booking it? It's going to fill up :sad1:

OK...got on there and got a breakfast booked. Doesn't look like they have Marvel meet and greet tickets?

OK...got on there and got a breakfast booked. Doesn't look like they have Marvel meet and greet tickets?
Yes, true, but they seem to have just focused on two, frozen and princess. Note European cruises are often different to ones out of port Canaveral.

Yes, true, but they seem to have just focused on two, frozen and princess. Note European cruises are often different to ones out of port Canaveral.

yes, but as I recall we had a meet and greet with Thor (and Captain America? Why can't I remember??) last summer in the Baltic. And I know we definitely saw Captain America on the Eastern Med the year before. My older daughter cares more about the Marvel characters than princesses at this point :confused3. Maybe they will be available when we board, or just will be character appearances on board. Thor would be an appropriate character to meet this cruise :)!

yes, but as I recall we had a meet and greet with Thor (and Captain America? Why can't I remember??) last summer in the Baltic. And I know we definitely saw Captain America on the Eastern Med the year before. My older daughter cares more about the Marvel characters than princesses at this point :confused3. Maybe they will be available when we board, or just will be character appearances on board. Thor would be an appropriate character to meet this cruise :)!
Yes, we will get them, just not pre booked online.

Would love to see Thor! And yes, he is Totally appropriate for this cruise!! Fingers crossed!! :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter