7/13/2016 Magic Copenhagen to Dover Geothermal Cruise

Current photo from the current cruise from Kirkwall to Iceland, described as cold, wet and rainy, the Atlantic is active. Hopefully we will be better in July.

View attachment 176646
So...does that mean my little kiddos will be really unlikely to try to get in the pools on the July 13 cruise then? Yikes! I think I'm going to buy some thick lined raincoats for my kids this weekend.

So...does that mean my little kiddos will be really unlikely to try to get in the pools on the July 13 cruise then? Yikes! I think I'm going to buy some thick lined raincoats for my kids this weekend.

Hope for the best! Plan for everything. I have sailed to Alaska with DCL and the Baltic, the pools were bested, children did get in them. Yes we go further north, we actually touch the Artic circle area at the north part of Iceland.

We sail late July, that's the hottest month, so be very positive, plan and lack for thrm to be able to go in the pools. On my past Northern cruises, kids were in the hot tubs, in the pools, it may start off cloudy but can warm up. Are you visiting any on the hot lagoons in Iceland?

Layers is the plan, yes waterproof jackets, but layers you can peel off. I have seen photos on the current cruise of cruisers in tee shirts.

Be positive, we could get excellent weather, but have a contingency.

It's very close now, I know this advice doesn't help with packing and suitcases will be big!

This is a photo just taken, on the current cruise, like ours in reverse by some of the performers Junk who will be on our cruise, see how it looked in Iceland then!

image.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter