7/13/2016 Magic Copenhagen to Dover Geothermal Cruise

Hello, We're on board, too!
Name: HookedonMagic
Family: Lisa, Tim, Julia(27), Ana(25) and Henry(13)
Hometown: near Orlando, Florida
Disney cruise #21
Fun Fact: We booked this cruise while sailing B2B last summer Baltic/Inaugural Norway Fjords! It was a blast and we can't wait to land in Copenhagen and hit the high seas once again! :-)

Hello, We're on board, too!
Name: HookedonMagic
Family: Lisa, Tim, Julia(27), Ana(25) and Henry(13)
Hometown: near Orlando, Florida
Disney cruise #21
Fun Fact: We booked this cruise while sailing B2B last summer Baltic/Inaugural Norway Fjords! It was a blast and we can't wait to land in Copenhagen and hit the high seas once again! :-)

Welcome to the group! 21 Disney Cruises - jealous ☺️☺️.

Ok, just had time to settle down and read the thread!

our details.

Name: K8t. - Kate
Family: Mike (DP), Charlotte (11)
Hometown: A tiny village between Liverpool & Manchester UK
Disney cruises: 6, mostly longer European ones
Fun fact: I train dogs to detect illnesses!

I'm sorry we have missed the FE, if there are any other groups that may still be open - did I see a candy one? - please PM me, or any other 'info' I should know :ssst:

Thanks - great thread by the way.

:thanks:

Ok, just had time to settle down and read the thread!

our details.

Name: K8t. - Kate
Family: Mike (DP), Charlotte (11)
Hometown: A tiny village between Liverpool & Manchester UK
Disney cruises: 6, mostly longer European ones
Fun fact: I train dogs to detect illnesses!

I'm sorry we have missed the FE, if there are any other groups that may still be open - did I see a candy one? - please PM me, or any other 'info' I should know :ssst:

Thanks - great thread by the way.

:thanks:

Very interesting fun fact!

I believe the candy exchange is closed too, but will check if anyone else hasn't already contacted you. I didn't sign up for either as I know I am already going to have a tough time packing for this.

Very interesting fun fact!

I believe the candy exchange is closed too, but will check if anyone else hasn't already contacted you. I didn't sign up for either as I know I am already going to have a tough time packing for this.

Packing and weight limits are always an issue nowadays, something we consider.

Packing and weight limits are always an issue nowadays, something we consider.

Me too. I just did the FE on a three day with only four rooms involved and that was just right for me. On our Mediterranean one, the FE gifts looked awesome and it seems like a lot of fun, but I know I had no room for anything else. So I didn't participate in that one either. I do decorate the door as my magnets are flat and can fit in the carry on.

Me too. I just did the FE on a three day with only four rooms involved and that was just right for me. On our Mediterranean one, the FE gifts looked awesome and it seems like a lot of fun, but I know I had no room for anything else. So I didn't participate in that one either. I do decorate the door as my magnets are flat and can fit in the carry on.
Yes I hope to do the door magnets have the images just not printed as of yet. To me weight is at a premium, so have to be careful on extras like FE.

I have to admit, we have done some very large FE lists! I think we will take the FE and I will buy a few things without our daughter knowing and put in throughout the cruise, so she has something to,look forward to. If anyone is just joined and would like to do the same, we could have the 'alternative' like max. five eople FE group, I could manage that!

I have to admit, we have done some very large FE lists! I think we will take the FE and I will buy a few things without our daughter knowing and put in throughout the cruise, so she has something to,look forward to. If anyone is just joined and would like to do the same, we could have the 'alternative' like max. five eople FE group, I could manage that!
Sounds an idea.

K8T,
I did that on my 2012 8 day cruise for my nieces and nephew. I hung the fish extender up inside the cabin and each morning I placed little gifts for them in it and they loved it. It was so much fun for them and me. I bought gifts to give them each morning except the debarkation day and they were bummed when there was no gift the last morning. lol

Character breakfasts and some meet and greets are bookable online from later today,

Do you know how we book these? Are these the same meet and greets that we could previously get (free) tickets for from guest services? I am wondering whether these will show up on the at sea days as "on board fun"? (so far, not seeing anything)

Do you know how we book these? Are these the same meet and greets that we could previously get (free) tickets for from guest services? I am wondering whether these will show up on the at sea days as "on board fun"? (so far, not seeing anything)

Not showing up for me either yet and I never received the email about it. I am glad others posted about it. I am going to try at 7 am eastern time as that is the new time for fast pass plus. Maybe DCL will also go by that time too instead of the midnight eastern booking time. Although since they are just opening this system today, it may turn out to be any time.

It will upload later this morning and I understand under on boats fun. You can see changes there already with BBB under a new Toggle. Check later say 7 am USA.

Not showing up for me either yet and I never received the email about it. I am glad others posted about it. I am going to try at 7 am eastern time as that is the new time for fast pass plus. Maybe DCL will also go by that time too instead of the midnight eastern booking time. Although since they are just opening this system today, it may turn out to be any time.
Agree. Try past 7 am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter