7/13/2016 Magic Copenhagen to Dover Geothermal Cruise

Good question. I am not sure. I just went back in there and they changed it on the site now to show not available on the 19th. Also, now when I click on the 19th it doesn't even come up as a selection, but I am not sure if it came up before on the 19th as I already had the outside tour booked that day so I didn't pay as much attention to that day.
I assume they just cancelled anyone who had booked it.

FE.

Hello, some information on the FE closing.

Kirsty has written.

Hello all FE exchangers! I am trying to complete the FE list so it can be closed out on May 13 and everyone can personalize any gifts. So please check the spreadsheet to make sure all your info is correct and let me know of any changes by May 12. Also if you still haven't signed up now it the time! Lastly a couple of weeks ago someone mentioned that a person on the disboards wanted to join and I can't find the post about it now. Can whoever is interested post back here.
78 days to go!
Hi Kristy
We would like to join the FE list but I can't find the spreadsheet. Haven't been on this thread for a while so hello!
Maryann & Tim Graziano
Cabin 6580

Thanks!

Hi Kristy
We would like to join the FE list but I can't find the spreadsheet. Haven't been on this thread for a while so hello!
Maryann & Tim Graziano
Cabin 6580

Thanks!
I have contacted Kristy,

Care due to rules here we cannot post links.

DF, I just went into my reservations and just noticed that on one of my tours that I have booked for Reykjavik (snorkeling into the blue), it says in the more info part that it is not available on July 19th or 20th. I don't know if this is new or if I just never noticed it. But I booked it when I booked all my tours. I don't know whether me booking it when I did is a glitch and I shouldn't have been able to book it. I am wondering if I should go in and cancel and pick a new tour before general booking opens up so I am not left with nothing for that day.I am doing the golden circle the day before with a small group with Extreme Iceland so I was looking for something adventuresome to do the second day through Disney. I don't know why I was able to book it if it is not available and other options I would have picked are now gone.

Which excursion is the problem one?

As above post.

As above post.
Thank you so much for the info and for letting Kristy know about the FE. For some reason, I wasn't getting email notifications of new posts so I didn't realize how active this thread was! I have a lot of catching up to do! Thanks for posting about the excursion. That's how I saw it. Doesn't affect the one we chose, but I like to keep informed.

Last edited:
I just tried to check in - unsuccessfully :confused: I am gold and have had our excursions for a while but finally decided to do our check-in tonight to get a port time. I could never get that far. After I entered the onboard account information which it would seem to accept, it would bounce me back to Pre and Post Cruise Information which I had previously entered and saved but then it would appear again as a blank page. Anyone have any clue what the problem might be? I thought I might call tomorrow but I am sure I might be on hold for a while.

I just tried to check in - unsuccessfully :confused: I am gold and have had our excursions for a while but finally decided to do our check-in tonight to get a port time. I could never get that far. After I entered the onboard account information which it would seem to accept, it would bounce me back to Pre and Post Cruise Information which I had previously entered and saved but then it would appear again as a blank page. Anyone have any clue what the problem might be? I thought I might call tomorrow but I am sure I might be on hold for a while.
Clearly then on line check in is working as you wouldn't get that far-and all cruisers have had success on OLCI. I think you have some conflicting information there , so you need to re check it, hence it will not move on. Flights or pre and post cruise information - for one or all on your booking is incorrect. Re check and correct and it will work! Good luck.

Thanks Disney Fantasy, I finally got us checked in. Turns out that the online check-in did not like the London address I was using for the post cruise plans. I found another address for the hotel and it worked. Of course that was after I submitted the flight information for the three legs of our trip a total of four times. The upside is that I am now much more familiar with our travel plans! :thumbsup2

Thanks Disney Fantasy, I finally got us checked in. Turns out that the online check-in did not like the London address I was using for the post cruise plans. I found another address for the hotel and it worked. Of course that was after I submitted the flight information for the three legs of our trip a total of four times. The upside is that I am now much more familiar with our travel plans! :thumbsup2

I am pleased that it's all sorted out for you, you can now relax! I thought it would be some " error" of that nature.

Name lvmccoy - Tosha
Family: (DH) Tirso and (DS) Jayson (7)
Home town city: Kaiserslautern, Germany (currently)
Something about you: This will be our first 12 night cruise....I'm so excited!
How many DCL cruises: #8

Name lvmccoy - Tosha
Family: (DH) Tirso and (DS) Jayson (7)
Home town
city: Kaiserslautern, Germany (currently)
Something about you: This will be our first 12 night cruise....I'm so excited!
How many DCL cruises: #8
Welcome, to this cruise, we have an active cruise meets group, and fellow cruisers from Germsny as well. 12 night cruises are very enjoyable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter