• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Well, today's WI stunk!!! I'm up 1.8 pounds, so my total for my New Years Challenge is:

3.8/10/6.2 :guilty: Oh well......

No more good news to report, but thanks for hosting this challenge. If I hadn't signed on I probably would have gained a bunch.
8-)
Lori

I'm so glad that everyone is enjoying the challenge! I was happy to do it and look forward to sponsoring another in the future. I'm so proud of everyone who participated. Even if you maintained or lost only a pound or two, you accomplished something! Any time we don't gain we've continued on the good path. You are all amazing!

I loved doing the update today! I got to put GOAL next to two more names! We now have six ladies who have reached their challenge goals. How exciting! :flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

I also did not reach my goal but looking on the positive I did lose some weight which is better than none:):)

MICHELLE - THANKS FOR EVERYTHING HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

Onward and downward in 2005!!

Have a magical Disney Day!!

Good morning, Michelle! :wave: Hi and Happy New Year, to Everyone!

I'm going to "weigh out" today because I start Lisa Z's "5 lbs. in January Challenge" tomorrow. I've got mixed feelings as I report I lost 3 out of the 5 lbs. I'd hoped for. . .like other posters, I'm sure I would've GAINED if I hadn't had your challenge, Michelle, but I WISH I'D HIT MY GOAL!

Bottom line: 3/5/2 :flower:

Thanks, Michelle, for doing this. You're a Big Time Sweetie!
Erin

Hi Michelle,

First let me say "Thank you" again for organizing this challenge!!!!!!

I am finishing my challenge with a six pound loss. That puts me at 6/8/2. I am very happy with my loss, I think my goal was a bit too high.

Happy New Year everyone!!! :grouphug:

Sundie

another one that hasnt reached the challenge goal..im still at 3/5/2 since i havent been back to curves..but this challenge helped me!! laready signed up for the 5lbs in january one!

:flower: I didn't make goal so close, but no cigar; But I am happy with my 5.5 pound weight loss.
Thank You
Michelle for the great Challenge!

Happy New Year :thewave:

:flower: July :flower:

I didn't make my goal but I didn't try very hard either :( so I am thankful that I didn't gain over the holidays, and managed to lose 2 pounds.

My New Year's Challenge final result is 2/6.

Thanks! Looking forward to committing myself to the next challenge!
Janet HappyMommy2

Well, because my exercise regime is being tinkered with, I did not put in the minutes I would have needed to in order to lose weight. But I did maintain, so that's something. Hopefully the January challenge will get my downward trend going again. I really, really want a new clippie! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter