5th Theme Park

I'm sorry if I stole this from someone else, I didn't read the entire thread. From what I read there has been a lot of talk of a Disney Sea, but Disney already has one of the world's largest aquariums at Epcot. I got thinking, and I think I have a pretty good idea.

Tokyo DisneySea is not to be compared with The Seas attraction at EPCOT or Sea World or anything really.It's a totally different thing with theming that can only be done by Disney.Look the park up and you'll see how amazing the parks different areas are.they're all themed to different areas of the world which are located next to water,Mediterranean harbor,Arabian coast,American waterfront and so on.Many people have said it's possibly the best Disney park on the planet.I hope to make it out there sometime,but if Disney decides to put one like this in Orlando I won't argue.

I would so love it if they would do the Disney Sea that they have in Tokyo! I think that would be perfect. I really have no desire to ever visit Animal Kingdom so I'm hoping the next park they build has a wider appeal than that one. Disney Sea seems to have so many attractions and I think it would fit in well, if it were possible!

I'd like to see Disney's America theme park actually built. It sounded very interesting to me.

I totally agree...DHS needs alot of work...I really just dont even like going to DHS..In Florida thats what Disney needs to focus on...adding more to each park even MK...I would personally like to see some new countries in Epcot..and aquarium type addition with even a dolphins show to rival SW would be a neat addition to AK

as far as new Park...I think Disney has done that already with its expansion to other countries and in LA also a cruise line...Universal, Busch nor SW can compete with that...

I would like to see more magic added to the current parks instead of adding something new...

Wasnt there talk a while back about a limited capacity park....seems like I read somethin about that

I agree... they need to focus on adding more to the parks.. I especially agree with a new country in epcot..I'd personally like to see Ireland

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter