5th Theme Park - What Would You Do?

Rather than a new park, why not add a new continent land to Animal Kingdom. They have Africa and Asia, why not South America? Expand on the oasis theme with the beginning of the park, and make a rainforest themed area. Also, the Star-Wars section would be great, especially if they could add anothe E-ticket to the Studios.

This is another place they could put Australia...have a whole Outback-themed land in Animal Kingdom.

I would love to see Disney capitalize on their Theatrical franchise, and use it in some way.

Either build a broadway style theatre at DTD (especially if La Nuba grows stale), or build a theatre that sits just outside Disney Hollywood Studios (so that outside guests and in park guests can attend)

QUOTE]

Outstanding idea!

Before they ever built a fifth park, I would LOVE to see the monorail expanded to go to all the parks. Animal Kingdom is a bit far off, but it seems Epcot and MGM are close enough to each other.

Well, beleive it or not that ALMOST happened about 15 years ago. I live in Appomattox, VA, and there was going to be a Disney park like that right near here. The reason it did not ever happen was becuase negotiations for the property could never be worked out. My mother in law works for the firm that owns the land they wanted. Why they never agreed on the negotiations I do not know. Would have been cool to have a Disney park right near me!

Because a bunch of ninnies who don't even live in Prince William County fought it. Disney would have a brought some decent infrastructure to the area. Now it's just all McMansions, overcrowded roads and poor planning. :sad2:

I'd rather see them clean up the existing parks and update rides like Star Wars. There's a lot of closed attraction areas and old restaurants. They also need to address the mess out at the value resorts. I think Walt would blow a gasket if he saw that pile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter