50% Flash Sale DLP

Sale doesn't really work for my dates.:sad1: And I am not really flexible as my airline tickets are set. Oh well - hope somebody can enjoy the great deals!:)

it's a shame they didn't do it for 4 night stay...

Not very impressed with it, limited dates, couldn't get any hotels other than the NPB and nothing suitable for us before Liam turns 12 in March.
Relief really because OH would go mad :laughing:

no use to me either because a - it didnt apply to the irish site and i would have a leg to stand on going to my T.A unless it did and b - the dates dont suit. i agree ladies - very naff!

i did read 40% came out on March 1st last year (more of the same please disney!) so maybe that will work for my planned upgrade for my early November trip.

I did price up a romantic Valentine's weekend trip at DLH which was available on 50% deal, but sadly I have no money and it wouldn't be DH's idea of a romantic weekend anyway - but I can dream!! :cloud9:

I did price up a romantic Valentine's weekend trip at DLH which was available on 50% deal, but sadly I have no money and it wouldn't be DH's idea of a romantic weekend anyway - but I can dream!! :cloud9:

LOL, you sound like me. I have been pricing up different dates for Feb and March and my DD doesn't even want to go.:rotfl2:

LOL, you sound like me. I have been pricing up different dates for Feb and March and my DD doesn't even want to go.:rotfl2:

Sounds like we're all in the same boat, can we be surrogate sisters and plan a family trip ?

Sounds like we're all in the same boat, can we be surrogate sisters and plan a family trip ?

:rotfl2: How fab would that be.
I'm really disappointed with the sale to be honest. I couldn't get anything hardly for the Cheyenne in March.
Some sort of flash sale this turned out to be!

I've had a look and its saying there is no availability at our hotel on our dates. Does this mean we can't try for any type of upgrade? Also on the first page it mentions only available for new bookings, will this mean they won't let us upgrade?
Two probably very daft questions, thanks in advance :)
Nikki.

I've had a look and its saying there is no availability at our hotel on our dates. Does this mean we can't try for any type of upgrade? Also on the first page it mentions only available for new bookings, will this mean they won't let us upgrade?
Two probably very daft questions, thanks in advance :)
Nikki.

Usually it means they have no more rooms, but then they do release a few each day. You can upgrade but not sure if you will get the 50% discount

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter