5 day ticket max is crazy!

This is what I am doing this year, we have a 5 day park hopper and then we will be buying a 2 day one park per day ticket. I had thought about buying an AP but that's another $300 for two of us for the cheapest AP, and since we won't be able to back next year plus the risk of blackout dates, we are going with the multi multi day ticket route.

Along that note, if I use my 2 day one park per day ticket on arrival day (which is a Wednesday) and then want to use the other day on Friday can I use my park hopper on the Thursday in between? Or do I need to use one ticket in full first and then move onto the park hopper? I suppose it doesn't much matter if I am using paper tickets, but if I have them both scanned into my phone can I chose which one is used when?

It seems like you would be able to do it. I think you have a certain number of days to use up a multi day ticket so I think you should be able to use different tickets on different days. But just incase I'd call Disneyland @ 714-781-4565 and ask to make sure. But I think you'll be able to do it.

I agree! We are going on our first trip in a few weeks. We bought five-day tickets. I bet if they sold 7-day we would’ve gotten them! We spend a lot on dining in the park too. But, the fact that they only go up to 5 days indicated to me that they must be telling people there are not more than 5 days worth of things to do there. Instead we will see LA, San Diego, and go to the beach.

If you ever plan on going 2 summers in a row, get the annual pass. We do it all the time. We got a Deluxe pass last August - went 10 days, then went in December for 3 days, then my daughter did a grad trip in june for 9 days and next week we will be there for 11 days. I paid under around $650 with the max pass added to it. We live in Washington and just do it for vacationing. We won't go this winter, but are upgraded to a higher pass next summer for Galaxy's Edge. The year we have it, we add a short December trip into the mix. Usually get free nights with Best Western Points.

We use to love the 6 day option, we miss it as a family!!! It means we spend more money else where because from Canada we just can't afford to trips in one year so annual passes are out. We do 5 days now and spend our extra days elsewhere. Would love a 6 day pass!!!

Coming from the UK and staying at the Grand Californian for 13 nights, we have had to buy separate 5 day passes to give us 10 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter