• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5/3 Disney fall email pin code

Got one too. Can't use it.:guilty: It is very tempting though.:)

I just got it too and we aren't going until November...very cool that you can apply it to other resorts rather than just at the values! It would have saved us a bunch of $$$!!! At least I know they have my e-mail address right! I hope those of you that can use it get it!!!!:)

This makes me nervous now. Remember there weren't any AP rates for Sept 03 because of the 7/4 deal or whatnot? Well shoot of course my travel dates are Oct 1-8 so this would suck if they don't offer any rates until after Oct 4 and then it turns into regular season.

Oh well I guess, thankfully I do have an AAA rate.

I got it, too. Can't use it either! :sad2: But I don't feel too bad. DH & I will be celebrating our 30th aboard the Magic during that time frame! :love2:
Then we will be at WDW after Thanksgiving for a week. :cheer2: I'm just impressed that after all these years I finally got an email pin--even though we can't use it! Oh, well!

I called CRO yesterday afternoon and said I just heard of this package special and they looked it up and I got a 7 night 8 day package with dining for under 2,000.00 for 2 adults and 2 kids at the Carribean. Not Bad

Becker - so did you not have to use the pin code??

Makelb - we are two adults/no kids, and I still think it's a good deal for us. We split a lot of meals on our trip last year due to having vouchers, and our usual breakfast is something quick in the room while we are getting ready, so it's perfect for us.

that's excellent. i thought afterwards if the adults are willing to share sometimes (and there is ALWAYS plenty of food), then the deal would be good for most. you can even have some nice meals, and keep out of pocket to a minimum.

food costs always killed us on our previous vacations, but things are lookingup!

We figure our out of pocket will be limited to pictures/souveniors and the occasional adult beverage. :earboy2:

I called and said I heard of this package and she said I was the first person tha requested the code. I heard her place the code in the computer and it came up. I did not receive a code through the mail or e-mail.
The only thing I can say is call and see!

sbecker086 said:
I called and said I heard of this package and she said I was the first person tha requested the code. I heard her place the code in the computer and it came up. I did not receive a code through the mail or e-mail.

Actually, I'm pretty upset with CRO right now. I called yesterday & said the same thing. They said without a pin she couldn't look it up. I said are you sure? can't you check by my address & she said "I have been here for 2 years & have always had to use a pin to look it up" & HUNG UP THE PHONE!

No goodbye...nothing.

Between this & last week being told Sugarloaf was completely booked (called back, not true) I've had it.

sbecker086 said:

I am also bummed about this since i called yesterday and was told that I couldn't use the code because there was no code under my name. Guess you got a dose of pixie dust!

sbecker086 said:
I called CRO yesterday afternoon and said I just heard of this package special and they looked it up and I got a 7 night 8 day package with dining for under 2,000.00 for 2 adults and 2 kids at the Carribean. Not Bad

Like others, I called yesterday to ask. I was told sorry, no e-mail, no luck. :sad1: She did tell me that the e-mails go out randomly for a couple of weeks. I sure hope I get one. We have 2 adults/3 kids(16,11,11) staying at CR. Having most of the dining covered would be great for the budget. I'll keep on wishing on my star...

Can anyone tell me briefly how the email was worded. The only email I get are the Disney insider emails. Do all of you live in Florida and get the email discount or out of state?

Just to confirm--this is a PIN OFFER only. If you called and it was applied to your reservation either you had a PIN in your profile or a CM is going to get in a lot of trouble.

Sue Ellen

I don't know if anyone will get in trouble or not, but it is possible to get a room code booked without a pin.

It just depends on the CM that you get you call CRO. My trip last week was booked with pin code that was not attached to my name. Several other DISers were also able to get the rate without getting an email or postcard.

I was even able to call weeks later and upgrade the room only rate to the dining package.

disneyjunkie said:
I don't know if anyone will get in trouble or not, but it is possible to get a room code booked without a pin.

It just depends on the CM that you get you call CRO. My trip last week was booked with pin code that was not attached to my name. Several other DISers were also able to get the rate without getting an email or postcard.

I was even able to call weeks later and upgrade the room only rate to the dining package.

While you may have been able to do this, any CM that books these without the PIN code can be reprimanded, not to exclude dismissal.

Anyone booked without a PIN could possibly be reverted back to rack rate if there is not some sort of PIN in your reservation (notice I said COULD, it does not mean that it will, but is possible that they could)

Be very careful if you try to get around the system and book a PIN offer that is not meant for you.
Sue Ellen

got the email

I had an existing reserv. for the Poly.

Added code to my reservation, and I saved $490!

yay I got a code! (I am never one of the lucky ones!) this is the first time I am ever getting any kind of special deal :)

Could someone please tell me the e-mail address from which the pin offer was sent? I've got terrible luck and I know there's pretty much no chance I'll ever get a code...but if I do, my bad luck will probably send it straight to my e-mail junk folder so I never see it :). I'd like to set up my account to send e-mails from disney.com or whatever to a seperate folder...just in case. But what's the e-mail address/domain for which I should tell it to look?

Thanks!

piglet1234 said:
got the email

I had an existing reserv. for the Poly.

Added code to my reservation, and I saved $490!

yay I got a code! (I am never one of the lucky ones!) this is the first time I am ever getting any kind of special deal :)

Good for you!

We got this e-mail too. We have APs, but they're expiring this month, and we weren't planning to renew, just buy new ones when we go next, since we're not sure when it is. But now I get this so I'm confused about what to do. It sounds like a good deal, but now we have the DDE card so the dining plan seems like a waste. Ugh, why can't Disney make things easy!!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter