• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5/3 Disney fall email pin code

I finally got a pin, and I can't use it!! We're going in July and November!!
But at least I got something. Funny, I called last week to make reservations for the cinderella lunch in July, and when they asked where I was staying, I said I wasn't sure. Maybe that triggered a pin e-mail?? I really wanted to try that dining too; darn. :sad2:

I got this too, but on an old email address, one of which had a VERY old address and name and one that I have never gone to Disney on, only had checked rates way long ago!

Finally - something we can use!!! :cheer2: We had 2 rooms booked at the GF, rack rate ($5485.80) in anticipation of a code. Got this deal for the six of us ( :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: ) with 7 day MYW with hopping and dining for $6796.02. Somebody double check my math - I think we are saving almost $900.00 :cool1:

I just called Disney and they said that my husband has a code and pin code with his name. I already have a reservation and when they tried to put it with my reservation they said it didn't work. Should I try calling back and cancel the reservation under my name and book it under my husbands that has the pin code? Help guys, I just had surgery and my head is a little foggy so I need help figuring this out.

meandthree said:
I just called Disney and they said that my husband has a code and pin code with his name. I already have a reservation and when they tried to put it with my reservation they said it didn't work. Should I try calling back and cancel the reservation under my name and book it under my husbands that has the pin code? Help guys, I just had surgery and my head is a little foggy so I need help figuring this out.

I would call back and put it under your DH name, youll save a bunch. Just do it first and make sure theree are rooms available before you cancel yours! :rolleyes:

I just called back to book under my husband and they say that they can't find it anymore. I am to tired to pursue it and will just stay with what we have.

Ladybugsy said:
Okay, I'm leaving this thread...GRRRR!!! So many people unable to use it when I am DYING to have it....lol. Reading this thread is like giving myself a slow, painful shot in the butt...lol. Congrats to everyone who received and can use the PIN.

I did not receive an e-mail either and our dates are included in the promotion dates. Hopefully, something else will come up.

My daughter received the email this morning and forwarded it to me but unfortunately since she will not be traveling with me I can't use it because it's not transaferrable, yes I called and attempted booked it under my name. On a different note, I think I may have sabataged myself by traveling to Disney so often that the only emails I get are about purchasing into DVC. tears tears, why can't the code be transferred from daughter to mother living in same household, this would have been a nice mother's day gift for me..what a bummer. Happy Mother's day Ladies... :cheer2:

A friend got this code and passed in on to me...which of course is useless since you can't use someone elses codes! I called about it and they said that "maybe something else will come out." Not holding my breath though.

What do the emails look like and what do they say? I rec'd an email from Disney yesterday and barely scanned it. I thought it was just the weekly disney newsletter thing that comes out, but now I'm worried it wasn't and I deleted it. I guess I should call call CRO and get them to check if I have a pin.

theresaruth said:
My daughter received the email this morning and forwarded it to me but unfortunately since she will not be traveling with me I can't use it because it's not transaferrable, yes I called and attempted booked it under my name. On a different note, I think I may have sabataged myself by traveling to Disney so often that the only emails I get are about purchasing into DVC. tears tears, why can't the code be transferred from daughter to mother living in same household, this would have been a nice mother's day gift for me..what a bummer. Happy Mother's day Ladies... :cheer2:

Mine, was my last name, but had another last name there too, which makes NO sense at all! I was like HOW did that happen. They said I couldn't use it then, if it wasn't really my last name. But my maiden name starts with that same letter...W, and it is on my ID, as my middle initial, and she said that would work...even though they aren't the same. So, I was able to book it for the Night of Joy trip. They can't take that other name off either. Very odd!

You can use it at any resort - we booked 5 nts at WL for $1580 for two adults with the code. It's pretty much you pay rack rate and regular price for your tickets and get free dining! Not a bad deal if you ask me! :flower:

We are already booked at the CR for Sept. 11-17. :banana: Have not rec. an e-mail, but my fingers are crossed. Does anybody know if these all go out at the same time? Do I still have a chance to get one? :confused3 Also, would I be able to apply this offer to my existing ressie? Thanks a bunch!!

Dalton5 said:
We are already booked at the CR for Sept. 11-17. :banana: Have not rec. an e-mail, but my fingers are crossed. Does anybody know if these all go out at the same time? Do I still have a chance to get one? :confused3 Also, would I be able to apply this offer to my existing ressie? Thanks a bunch!!

Yes, they go out over a couple weeks time actually. Last time people called and had none and called later and did have one. So, there is hope! And you can apply it to your existing. If not, just book new and cancel the other one.

The emails say what I typed in on the first page in the opening. That was exactly (pretty close) word for word. Can you retrieve your deleted emails? Might want to check into to that. Good luck, MKY princess:

I haven't even had time to run the figures to see if it's a good deal...has anyone done this?

Gee, I just got back Sunday but I'm ready to start planning another trip if this is a good price! I'm going to be in Jacksonville from Sept. 28 - Oct. 1. It's not a far hop over to Orlando from there! The way it's stated in the e-mail, is the offer good as long as you check in by Oct. 4? My stay would run past then if I don't check in until Oct. 1. Oh, I sure do need some answers!!! :teeth: :rolleyes:

if you have more than 2 adults, it is a good deal, i think. i would think the best is if you have 2 adults and 2 kids over 12. the way they have the dining plan set up now, i bet you wouldn't have to buy a single meal, sharing plates between kids, etc. i have a DS 11 and DD 4. we were planning to do dining, so that saves us $115/day. not bad if you ask me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter