• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5/3 Disney fall email pin code

mkymouse4ever

DIS Veteran
Sister just got the email today .

"Now you can get a myw pkg plus dining of 3 or more nites for the same price as a non-discounted myw pkg for the same # of nites."

" Dates are for Aug 21 > Oct 4 and book by June 2. Looks like: free disney dining plan promotion with great rate on a3 nite, 5-nite, 6-day pkg. at a select disney value resort for just $425 per adult, based on adult dbl occupancy in a std. room. And even better, add up to two kids in the same room for just $168 per child ages 3-9. Includes: tickets, & dining. The number of pkgs available for this promotion is limited and the promotion is non-transferable. PIN REQUIRED!"

Of course, we have annual passes so not interested in this promotion, WE FINALLY GOT ONE! :rolleyes:

Don't want to get in trouble for posting this but, people where told mailing would be this week, and wanted to that out that they started, and what it is. Hope this was not against the rules.
MKY princess:

I got this one also! But my travel dates are June!!!!!! Why do they do this to me? Oh well, I guess atleast I am going.....

We're not going until late October either! But at least it is encouraging that they're coming out with some deals!!!

Me too! And we are AP holders! OH well! At least they are going out. Good news for everyone who is waiting for non AP discounts and packages. Pixie Dust to everyone waiting!! :wizard:

mkymouse4ever said:
Sister just got the email today .

"Now you can get a myw pkg plus dining of 3 or more nites for the same price as a non-discounted myw pkg for the same # of nites."

" Dates are for Aug 21 > Oct 4 and book by June 2. Looks like: free disney dining plan promotion with great rate on a3 nite, 5-nite, 6-day pkg. at a select disney value resort for just $425 per adult, based on adult dbl occupancy in a std. room. And even better, add up to two kids in the same room for just $168 per child ages 3-9. Includes: tickets, & dining. The number of pkgs available for this promotion is limited and the promotion is non-transferable. PIN REQUIRED!"

Of course, we have annual passes so not interested in this promotion, WE FINALLY GOT ONE! :rolleyes:

Don't want to get in trouble for posting this but, people where told mailing would be this week, and wanted to that out that they started, and what it is. Hope this was not against the rules.
MKY princess:

That sounds like a good deal. Our next trip is October 1-5. I hope I get this offer.

A couple of things I find interesting:
1) Unless late breaking email or postcards start appearing, there does not seem to be pin codes for July 5 -August 20. I sure do hope that there will still be AP rates :worried:

2) This time period seems to coincide with the time period when the hurricanes hit last year. Maybe bookings are down because of memories of Charley, Frances, and Jeanne? Of course a majority of this time frame is in value season, so bookings could be down for that reason too :confused3

plutofreak said:
Is this a good deal I got one too, I was thinking of going now
It really is! If you are on the fence and don't have another discount or already have your park tickets then go for it! Have a wonderful trip!

I remember one July (pre 9/11) that July /aug was shut out of AP rates totally. :confused3 If they are having alot of bookings then they might skip again or be extremely limited when available? :rolleyes: You never know. We can only keep our fingers crossed. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Mky princess:

I didn't even get one yet & I'm trying to figure out how to change my dates 8/13-8/20!

I received one too. Out of all the trips we have gone this is my first mailing -- and we can't use it! We usually go in November but have decided to go in February 2006. Sigh...

Okay, I'm leaving this thread...GRRRR!!! So many people unable to use it when I am DYING to have it....lol. Reading this thread is like giving myself a slow, painful shot in the butt...lol. Congrats to everyone who received and can use the PIN.

Is this a good deal for one adult + one child? I got the e-mail today. Really needed vacation to start Oct 6, but am willing to start a couple days early if it saves money. Will discount still apply if we arrive on Oct 4? Also, We've never stayed at a value resort and would really prefer to try Port Orleans or Wilderness Lodge - I realize price would be higher according to type of resort. Could we eat enough food to make it worthwhile? My daughter really doesn't eat very much.

Oh boy -- way too many questions, huh? :confused:

Does anybody know if this deal is going to be sent out on a postcard?
We are looking to go 8/25 - 9/1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter