40% discount offer for UK

I looked at september however its more than double than what I paid in January even with the 40% off, its the flights that bumps the price up.

Our trip for 2 adults and a 14yo in October is £855 (Cheyenne, 4N/5D, half-board standard) which I think is a good price.

HOWEVER the same deal with transport is £1,747 flying from Newcastle with Air France - at £892 the flights cost more than the holiday !

Our trip for 2 adults and a 14yo in October is £855 (Cheyenne, 4N/5D, half-board standard) which I think is a good price.

HOWEVER the same deal with transport is £1,747 flying from Newcastle with Air France - at £892 the flights cost more than the holiday !

Its crazy! without the flights the price isn't to bad £377 for 3 nights at SL for 1 adult and 1 child however flights take it up to £800, are only option is flying as I live in the north and don't drive.
DD wants to stay at the DLH so I think we will stay there in January and it would still cost less than £800 if I can get a free flight for DD in the under 12s go free offer

I finally gave in to temptation and booked - 3 nights and 4 days in the Cheyenne for 4 people for £625 - not a bad deal really as it works out at around £50 per person per day for accom, brekky and park passes!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

and flights from Manchester - CDG were free with airmiles I have been trying to use for ages!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm so excited to be going back to my most favourite Disney park in the whole world! (and I'm keeping it a secret from the kids for now - want to give them a surprise after the exams are out of the way!)

Thats great new Sarah.
I can't wait to book for January.

I love this offer!.:wizard:

I just found for 29th July for two nights, for two people, staying at Disneyland hotel with eurostar, i was given a quote for £1,205.

Which i thought was pretty goog considering i had been quoted alot more for different dates!.

:goodvibes

I finally gave in to temptation and booked - 3 nights and 4 days in the Cheyenne for 4 people for £625 - not a bad deal really as it works out at around £50 per person per day for accom, brekky and park passes!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

and flights from Manchester - CDG were free with airmiles I have been trying to use for ages!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm so excited to be going back to my most favourite Disney park in the whole world! (and I'm keeping it a secret from the kids for now - want to give them a surprise after the exams are out of the way!)

Thats great Sarah!!
Did you book online? Anyone who went through Quidco, has it tracked yet?

to be honest if i could avoid the summer holidays i would. i am just spoiled that i got such a good deal in feb. its was 595 euro for six nights. so when i was looking at over 700 for five nights on the irish website i was like eeeemmm not such a good deal :rotfl:

im just afraid to book anything as i only book when aer lingus have their pay no fares deal. so if i booked now that would cancel out my saving kwim?

i would go in may if i were you. did you look at some tr in august to get an idea of how busy it is. you might not mind it but i know i couldnt stick crowds like that.

I don't really like crowds, it puts me in bad humour and you can't really have that in Disney now can you??

I didn't realise Aerlingus do no fare deals. Although in saying that, at the moment they have fares of 4.99 per person each way, the taxes of course are 50 per person each way. But the taxes will never be 0.00, unfortunately. I will have to think about it over the weekend and check with work. Hopefully it will still be there. Then my decision will have to be:

Do I fly from Cork (where we live) fly out at lunch time on Sunday and have to leave Disney at midday on Tuesday or drive to Dublin, fly out on Sunday at 7am and back on Tuesday leaving disney at 7pm?? Only problem is the drive down from Dublin the Tuesday night as we wouldn't land til 10.30. Wish the flights were earlier out and later back from Cork.

Thats great Sarah!!
Did you book online? Anyone who went through Quidco, has it tracked yet?

I am still having problems with my Quidco booking from back in January, it didnt track,so I entered an enquiry, got a message back about 3 weeks later asking for booking ref, date of travel, postcode and my email address, it then went to pending for 3 weeks and ive just looked and notice it now says - ready to send!!! so 6 weeks just for it to accept and track. Eurostar tracked straight away and will pay out in April.

Its crazy! without the flights the price isn't to bad £377 for 3 nights at SL for 1 adult and 1 child however flights take it up to £800, are only option is flying as I live in the north and don't drive.
DD wants to stay at the DLH so I think we will stay there in January and it would still cost less than £800 if I can get a free flight for DD in the under 12s go free offer

Just a thought - would going by train be any cheaper? I appreciate you live up North so timings won't be ideal but it could still be cheaper than flying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter