4/5/2003 - anyone going?

RachelTori,

Wow, what a small world. I know my daughter will love to hear about your job. She loved Ann Arbor!! I was born and raised in Michigan and my oldest(she will be on the cruise) was born there too while my husband(he won't be on the cruise:( ) was in law school at U of Mich.

I don't think we can do anything about changing the time we leave. My daughter is a teacher in Dekalb County schools. Even though the kids only have a half day of school that Friday she has to stay the whole day - teacher meetings and staff development. She doesn't think she will finished until 3:30 which puts us right in the middle of the mad exodus out of town. Unless by some miracle she can leave early. We will probably drive part of the way Friday and then get up super early on Sat. to make it to the ship at a reasonable hour.

My sister says thank you for offering to carry my purse. She needs a vacation :teeth:

Only a little over two weeks until Magic!

I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known
Walt Disney

See you all soon.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Pam

Pam, it sure is a small world :) ! My brother still lives in MI - Royal Oak! My parents lived in Farmington Hills some years ago (I was already grown and gone by then.)

Looking forward to meeting you all. Maybe you'll get lucky and by the time you can get on the road Friday, most of the crowds will be gone. Stay optimistic!!

Laura

I just bought my green ribbon at Walmart today. It is not as lime as I would like, more pale green. Getting closer.

Target had a large selection of ribbons. I found lots of different shades of green. Think the one I bought is "lime" - it's bright if nothing else!! :bounce:

We found our green ribbons at a craft store called Michaels. I'm not sure they are quite "lime", but I'm sure they will do.
LadyPam, Don't worry, there are alot of us Dis'ers that will be happy to help in any way.:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Hersh

Yes, great idea! I already picked some up.

Goofydadeo, I was at the Woodstock Home Depot and couldn't find the display. I went down the road (Hwy 92) to the Roswell Home Depot (near Blessed Trinity High School) and found a large display and they are STICKERS!! We got "Alien" and there were still some left.

Kaitlyn, thanks for sharing the great idea!! It won't be much longer and we'll all be wearing those stickers (or ribbons!). Is everybody getting EXCITED?!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks y'all!!

I was so excited to tell everyone once my mom told me -- she actually deserves all the credit, I'm just the messenger!

Guess you'll have to thank her in person in about 10 days (my countdown says less cause my vacation starts Thursday when we leave!)!!!

Hi everyone, well we can actuallly say NEXT WEEK!! I went by Home Depot today, they did not have the lime green, all ours had was "Gamma Sector Green". I think I'm going to have a friend laminate them and glue a pin on them so we can wear it. We are looking forward to meeting everyone from our little group here. I will do my packing this weekend. My DD and my DN are so excited it's not funny, I guess you can say the grown ups are too!
:Pinkbounc

YES!! Hard to believe it is only about a week away! We'll have our green Mickey Ears stuck on us w/double-sided tape! Since I have lime green ribbon, we plan to bring that along too - just in case!

Any of you who will be at the Radisson Friday evening, we should try to meet (maybe by the pool?) - 7:30 or 8 p.m.? Just a thought! :cool:

Well I found them at the Town Center (Marietta) HD. They aren't stickers but we'll make 'em work! I liked the Alien Green ones the best! We won't be at the Raddison on Friday evening but we'll be looking for everyone Saturday morning at the terminal!

We will be at the Radisson Friday night but probably won't get there until around 10 - 11 p.m. That is when we made it last time. So maybe we will see you on the shuttle or terminal Saturday.

I still need to get to Home Depot to get the Alien Green Mickeys.

We will be arriving in the Orlando area around 1030 on that friday morning. We may be around downtown disney for awhile and then head over to the hotel. Must start working on the tan!:D We will try and be around the pool about 730 to try and catch up with who we can..cya next week

:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

DisneyGalKaitlyn, thanks for the great idea! I went to Home Depot tonight and picked up several bright green Mickeys. I think I'll laminate them and punch holes to wear with our KTTW cards.

If anyone out there can't get the green Mickeys, let me know and I can mail you one or two (laminated if you want)... there's still time!

Can you believe it? We're in the single digits of the countdown!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I am so glad that Home Depot could be of assistance for this cruise. I work at the corporate office and I think it is great that we have these Mickey's available. Now when I see you all I will be able to think about work! :eek: We are counting the days!!

Hi All,
We found our Alien Green Mickeys (what a great idea!!) at the Home Depot on Lawrenceville Highway and North Druid Hills. They had lots of them in case anyone is looking for them. Can't wait! Only one more week! Everyone have a safe trip to Florida and the Magic!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Pam

I found my Alien Green Mickeys at Home Depot today. I felt guilty stopping just to get the stickers so bought other items that I may have time to use after the cruise. Thank you kdldbd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter