• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

30 Day Shred Results? Anyone?

Just finished my third day of level 3! Only a week left to go!

For those of you wondering what to do after this, I think I'm going to continue exercising 20/30 min a day after this! I want to go back after I finish and try level 1 again (to see if it's easy), and I'd also like to work on the goal that I can do all of the levels without stopping while doing all the advanced moves. So I might do one of the levels of the shred at least every other day while doing cardio or other DVDs in the middle. Guess we'll see!

But most importantly, I just want to keep working on improving myself, making myself feel better and look better.

Just finished my third day of level 3! Only a week left to go!

For those of you wondering what to do after this, I think I'm going to continue exercising 20/30 min a day after this! I want to go back after I finish and try level 1 again (to see if it's easy), and I'd also like to work on the goal that I can do all of the levels without stopping while doing all the advanced moves. So I might do one of the levels of the shred at least every other day while doing cardio or other DVDs in the middle. Guess we'll see!

But most importantly, I just want to keep working on improving myself, making myself feel better and look better.

WOW :thumbsup2 Are you also doing JM diet program as well ??

WOW! I just logged on the Dis to see if this thread was still going, and I'm glad to see that it is!!

I had to return my heart rate monitor in March or April (I don't remember which) because it quit working. I guess that little thing really motivates me, because anytime I thought about working out after that it was like... :rolleyes1 Eh, I'll get to it later. Or maybe it was that I went to WDW at the end of March and that had been motivating me for months and once the trip was over, so was working out. That's probably it.

Anyway, I bought a new HRM+GPS yesterday, and I'm feeling very motivated. So, here I am again, bowing before your feet and hoping I can join in the Jillian-loving thread again? Please?

I will be doing JM and running primarily, with a goal of 15-20 miles per week/6 hours total exercise per week. Or something like that.

Way to go to all of you who have been sticking with it! Can't wait to have some mid-July results!

I feel like I'm rambling, but I'm motivated!:yay:
:cheer2:Glad to see you again!
:cool1:Ashley:cool1:

WOW! I just logged on the Dis to see if this thread was still going, and I'm glad to see that it is!!

I had to return my heart rate monitor in March or April (I don't remember which) because it quit working. I guess that little thing really motivates me, because anytime I thought about working out after that it was like... :rolleyes1 Eh, I'll get to it later. Or maybe it was that I went to WDW at the end of March and that had been motivating me for months and once the trip was over, so was working out. That's probably it.

Anyway, I bought a new HRM+GPS yesterday, and I'm feeling very motivated. So, here I am again, bowing before your feet and hoping I can join in the Jillian-loving thread again? Please?

I will be doing JM and running primarily, with a goal of 15-20 miles per week/6 hours total exercise per week. Or something like that.

Way to go to all of you who have been sticking with it! Can't wait to have some mid-July results!

I feel like I'm rambling, but I'm motivated!:yay:
:cheer2:Glad to see you again!
:cool1:Ashley:cool1:

Your motivation is great and maybe it will help keep us all motivated too. My goal is to do JM 3-4 times a week with a long run, and two shorter runs or even family walks in between.
Most importantly I have given up sugar and white flour and I know in a few more days I will be feeling overall much better. I guess the only "sugar" I will have is in my gu chomps and my Gu gell. On my runs I can have my treat of "Gu mint chocolate gel"--oh boy :lmao:

Thanks, Vicki!

I headed to the gym tonight to get in a little extra on the elliptical. Tomorrow I will get Jillianized!

I need to go back to a stricter paleo, but I am going to Chicago this weekend and... that probably won't hold up on a ladies weekend near the pizzeria and pubs!

Thanks, Vicki!

I headed to the gym tonight to get in a little extra on the elliptical. Tomorrow I will get Jillianized!

I need to go back to a stricter paleo, but I am going to Chicago this weekend and... that probably won't hold up on a ladies weekend near the pizzeria and pubs!

Have a good trip !!!! I guess you could "gut" the pizza :rotfl:

WOW :thumbsup2 Are you also doing JM diet program as well ??

I have the pdf of the menu, but I am not. I'm trying to stay under 1500 calories a day, and for the most part I do. However, I still let myself cheat and sometimes it happens a bit more often than I would like. I guess I'm not THAT gung-ho about it :) One major life change at a time for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter