3 best flavors of Ice Cream

Coldstone’s chocolate cake batter
Andy’s vanilla custard (Strawberry Shortcake when it’s in season)
Ben & Jerry’s New York Super Fudge Chunk

There's an artisan ice cream shop right by our house... so far my three favorite flavors are:
  1. Mayan chocolate (rich dark chocolate with spicy chile powder)
  2. Black licorice
  3. Toasted sesame seed

Warm Caramel over vanilla bean ice cream, (you know the kind with the spec's in it)

Granny's homemade peach ice-cream... This is something that I will never get to enjoy again... she went to heaven 3 years ago at 97... the memories still remain

Fresh Strawberries over Strawberry ice cream...

Hazelnut
Espresso
Whiskey

Honorable mention to Black Walnut which I can never find anymore and Chocolate Chip Mascarpone.

We have a Gelato shop near me that makes the most unique ice cream flavors. Espresso and Whiskey together are the best 2 flavors combined. The owner made JoeNut recently which sounds odd at first - donut and coffee - but it was so good.

Graeter's Buckeye Chocolate Chip (I know the fave of Graeter's is the black raspberry, but I like the buckeye better!)

Haagen-Dazs Belgian Chocolate

Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby

Almost any flavor.

However, Salted Caramel, like Kale and Black Licorice should be eliminated from the planet.

Chocolate peanut butter cup
Peppermint stick (especially in a brownie sundae)
And there is place near me that does a coffee chocolate twist

I like old-fashioned uncomplicated flavors. Ice cream can have one or two items mixed in with it, but not 8 different things like many Ben & Jerry's flavors.

For the past two years or so, I've only been buying Haagen Dazs "pints." (14 oz.) Half-gallon (48 oz.) containers too often went to waste by sitting in the freezer for months. They got all those ice crystals and a nasty appearance.

Butter Pecan
Mint Chip
Coffee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter