3 best flavors of Ice Cream

Baskin Robbins bubblegum was always a favorite cause it had real bubblegum in it ( mini chiclet sized). It was like 2 treats in one.
Eww...frozen gum - no thanks. I'm not a fan of any ice cream with mix-ins for that same reason. I don't like rock hard nuggets of cookie dough or frozen chocolate chips. Give me plain vanilla, like the good Lord intended! :thumbsup2

current favories:
1. chocolate peanut butter swirl
2. cookie dough
3. Rainbow sherbet

my 3 all-time favorites that were discontinued:
1. Breyers Fried Ice cream
2. Hagen Graham Slam
3. Breyers strawberry cheesecake (the original recipe)

Last edited:

In Blue Bell only...
Pecan Pralines and Cream
Southern Blackberry Cobbler
Cookies and Cream
Although I'm fine with the licker getting life imprisonment, let me say anyone would know if a carton of Blue Bell had been opened. They way they seal it, you have to essentially pry the top off. If you don't have to do so, it's been opened and you need to take it back.

I hate to have to choose favorites, because there are so many categories of ice cream in the world, and I tend to have different favorites in each category!

However, I will relate something that I recently ran across that strikes me as genius. You know how the strawberry bit is so often left untouched in the tub of neapolitan ice cream? Well, Blue Bunny has your solution to that waste: Choco-politan! It's a tub with milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate (which actually tastes more vanilla-ey, IMO.)
chocopolitan.v3.png

1.Turkey Hill Tin Roof Sundae
2.Giffords's Coffee Cookie Dough
3. Ben & Jerry's Glampfire Trail Mix (Target exclusive flavor)

Not many ice creams I'll say no to but some I just can't resist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter