3 best flavors of Ice Cream

My favorites.
1. Jamoca Almond Fudge.
2. Spumoni Chocolate, Cherry, and Pistachio with layers of fruit and nuts.
3. Peaches N Cream.

Honorable mention
Neapolitan
Pralines N Cream.
Butter Pecan
Moose Tracks

Spumoni
Cookie dough
pecan praline

Honestly, if its ice cream, I'll probably eat it. I'm not really a fan of chocolate though, would much prefer vanilla bean and then mix in some chips, fudge, or something like that.

There's a gelato place in our town that makes the best stuff. I absolutely love their apricot goat cheese. I could eat it every day.

Amy's Ice Cream's Mexican Vanilla (with their pecan praline from the crock pot on top)
Tillamook Creamery Marionberry Pie
Baskin Robbins I'm torn, Chocolate Peanut Butter or Daiquiri Ice

Vanilla with chocolate chips is my jam. Ben & Jerry's used to make a version that had HUGE chunks of chocolate in it, the size of candy bars and it was divine.

Cookie Dough...but again, only the Ben & Jerry's. I do not do the ice cream with little dry rabbit turd sized balls of cookie dough. I want big gobs of the stuff.

Chocolate. Straight up a classic.

Mint Chocolate Chip
Cookie Dough
Swenson's Ice Cream Parlor Lemon Custard (of course they're closed down now... haven't had that in at least 35 years I think)

I had a new one yesterday - Mint Oreo. (It was like mint chocolate chip, only crushed up Oreos instead of chocolate chips.) It was delicious!

Oh man! When I was a kid, every birthday was a party at Farrell's with a World Famous San Diego Zoo sundae.
For non-birthday visits, I loved the Tin Roof or the Black & White sundae.

My sister ate a whole pig's trough. So naturally my brother had to eat a Pike's Peak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!