• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2022 Candlelight Processional dining package

Did you happen to be on Disney property? One other person who got in before 6:00 a.m. was on Disney property. (Looking for a common denominator).
We haven't found the commonality yet - so it would be fantastic if you uncover it! I was at home (I live in the Southeast, but not in Florida). I do have a Disney resort/ticket package at Wilderness Lodge/Deluxe resort - and I also already MVMCP tickets (for a different night than my Epcot day)... also already have my Epcot reservation for the day I booked the CP... and I have Disney+. So maybe if there are any common threads there for other people who got to book early... I was able to book on both my App and on my computer.

Last edited:
We haven't found the commonality yet - so it would be fantastic if you uncover it! I was at home (I live in the Southeast, but not in Florida). I do have a Disney resort/ticket package at Wilderness Lodge/Deluxe resort - and I also already MVMCP tickets (for a different night than my Epcot day)... also already have my Epcot reservation for the day I booked the CP. So maybe if there are any common threads there for other people who got to book early... I was able to book on both my App and on my computer.
Thanks for the info. I didn’t get in early, was at home, booked at Swan (no resort ticket package), no MVMCP, AP expired, Disney+.

Thanks for the info. I didn’t get in early, was at home, booked at Swan (no resort ticket package), no MVMCP, AP expired, Disney+.
Oh - I'm also Disney+... gonna add that.

So things that I have (got in early) that you don't (didn't get in early): resort/ticket package at Deluxe, MVMCP tickets, never an AP holder... and not sure about you but I have Epcot reservation already for day I booked CP.

I
Oh - I'm also Disney+... gonna add that.

So things that I have (got in early) that you don't (didn't get in early): resort/ticket package at Deluxe, MVMCP tickets, never an AP holder... and not sure about you but I have Epcot reservation already for day I booked CP.
I’ve didn’t have EPCOT reservations for the day I booked. Also, booked day 60+1 of my trip.

I

I’ve didn’t have EPCOT reservations for the day I booked. Also, booked day 60+1 of my trip.
So things that I have (got in early) that you don't (didn't get in early): resort/ticket package at Deluxe, MVMCP tickets, never an AP holder, had Epcot reservation already for day I booked CP, booked day less than 60 for my trip.

Did you happen to be on Disney property? One other person who got in before 6:00 a.m. was on Disney property. (Looking for a common denominator).
I was able to make a CP reservation at 5:45 am and I was at home, not at WDW. I just have a room only reservation and added tickets from undercover tourist. I am a Disney Plus subscriber. This is the first time in three years that their system has allowed me to make ADR's beyond my arrival day. I usually have to call in at 7:00 am and then wait on hold. So, who knows. I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to who gets in early and who does not.

I was able to make a CP reservation at 5:45 am and I was at home, not at WDW. I just have a room only reservation and added tickets from undercover tourist. I am a Disney Plus subscriber. This is the first time in three years that their system has allowed me to make ADR's beyond my arrival day. I usually have to call in at 7:00 am and then wait on hold. So, who knows. I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to who gets in early and who does not.
Did you already have Epcot park reservation for that day? And/or for MVMCP for another day during your stay?

DVC reservation, APs, Epcot Park Pass Reservation, was open before 6... become my alarm went off at 5:55and I was able to book right away, and was shocked.

I booked on 10/8 for 12/17. Staying at Boardwalk Villas on rented points. Have Epcot park reservation for that day, have tickets to MVMCP on another day. Started trying at 5:30, and wasn’t able to book until exactly 6:00. I don’t feel like there’s any rhyme or reason to who’s able to book before 6.

Did you already have Epcot park reservation for that day? And/or for MVMCP for another day during your stay?
Yes, I did have a park reservation for Epcot on the day I reserved the CP dining package. I do not have a ticket for the Christmas Party.

I booked on 10/8 for 12/17. Staying at Boardwalk Villas on rented points. Have Epcot park reservation for that day, have tickets to MVMCP on another day. Started trying at 5:30, and wasn’t able to book until exactly 6:00. I don’t feel like there’s any rhyme or reason to who’s able to book before 6.
Probably- though, I feel like Disney always has a rhyme or reason that is usually tied to benefits for people that have spent or who are committed to spending more money... like the new extra hours for deluxe resorts this year.

Did anyone try Regal Eagle last year for CP dining? Curious how hard it would be to get in there and get my preferred show time. NPH will be our narrator so will be popular.

Not the only one hoping for NPH availability anyway we can get it !
Altho my true favorite is John Stamos !

I was able to get a reservation at Biergarten for the 8:30 show on our night. I just wasn’t crazy about the restaurant choices. It made me think I should just do the Regal Eagle since it was cheaper and I wasn’t happy. NPH will be a popular show. I want to have reserved seating. I wasn’t sure if I could chance Regal Eagle. Curious if anyone did it last year.

I had no issues getting CP at Coral Reef for 12/18 on Saturday 10/15 at 6am. Actually, I modified it just this morning for a better time.

I know Coral Reef gets mixed reviews - I wanted Biergarten but my daughter really wants to try CR.

I had no issues getting CP at Coral Reef for 12/18 on Saturday 10/15 at 6am. Actually, I modified it just this morning for a better time.

I know Coral Reef gets mixed reviews - I wanted Biergarten but my daughter really wants to try CR.
How did you book before the 60 days? :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter