2022 Candlelight Processional dining package

I have Le Cellier CP package booked (late lunch) and a dinner reservation for Monsieur Paul. Both price points are high, with MP being double (and no CP seating). Trying to decide if I should try for the Regal Eagle day of CP and keep MP.... Never tried day of packages, curious if anyone here has any insight..??? Thanks!

Well that was rough. Got on around 5:30am and reservations didn't open early today....right at 6am they did and I feel lucky I got NPH on 12/18. We are only there for 2 days after our cruise so we get in on 12/18.... We got Coral Reef. Just super happy I actually got a reservation! This one didn't pop up until 6:15....

Well that was rough. Got on around 5:30am and reservations didn't open early today....right at 6am they did and I feel lucky I got NPH on 12/18. We are only there for 2 days after our cruise so we get in on 12/18.... We got Coral Reef. Just super happy I actually got a reservation! This one didn't pop up until 6:15....
that’s exactly how mine experience was for 12/16. opened right at 6, only two options were given to me for Coral Reef (which was where we wanted anyway), but I was shocked that was IT!

Is there any penalty when you get there if you only have 2 people but found a candlelight reservation for 3 people?

Is there any penalty when you get there if you only have 2 people but found a candlelight reservation for 3 people?
People have posted that last year they were charged for the number of people on the reservation even if fewer showed up… the full price of the package, not the normal $10 no show fee. I would call and have them adjust the number to be on the safe side.

People have posted that last year they were charged for the number of people on the reservation even if fewer showed up… the full price of the package, not the normal $10 no show fee. I would call and have them adjust the number to be on the safe side.
This was me for Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package - charged the full price for the third person that wasn't there. Some have said maybe it will be forgiven or a $10 fee, but that's not what happened to us in Oct. 2021 (again Fireworks/Dinner Package at R&C, not Candlelight Processional Dining Package).

Call Disney and see if they will help you change your reservation from 3 to 2 people.

This was me for Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package - charged the full price for the third person that wasn't there. Some have said maybe it will be forgiven or a $10 fee, but that's not what happened to us in Oct. 2021 (again Fireworks/Dinner Package at R&C, not Candlelight Processional Dining Package).

Call Disney and see if they will help you change your reservation from 3 to 2 people.
That seems so harsh to me…. especially with the cost of Disneys special packages! Things can happen… people get sick, etc. and it can happen at the last minute!

But it’s definitely a cautionary tale. Definitely worth it to call and change the number of people on the ressie!

That seems so harsh to me…. especially with the cost of Disneys special packages! Things can happen… people get sick, etc. and it can happen at the last minute!

But it’s definitely a cautionary tale. Definitely worth it to call and change the number of people on the ressie!
It definitely left an impression for certain! :rotfl2:

I would imagine 12/15 was their checkin day on property. This gives them 60 + 10 to book dining.
Just want to confirm these are working like traditional dining reservations are with the 10+. My 60 day window is Saturday but the CP is a few days later. I “assumed” that I would be able to book the CP on Sat. But do I have to wait until a hard CP 60 day window?

Just want to confirm these are working like traditional dining reservations are with the 10+. My 60 day window is Saturday but the CP is a few days later. I “assumed” that I would be able to book the CP on Sat. But do I have to wait until a hard CP 60 day window?
You should be able to book it when you book all your reservations at the 60 day window.

Just got off the phone with VIPassholder line and the cast member said they "may" charge you for additional guests who are no shows to either the dinner or the Candlelight processional. It was as clear as mud. :confused3Before I could say anything he helped me reduce my 6 person down to the 2 I needed. :santa:So my advice is call to be better safe than sorry. They will certainly help you if they can. YMMV.
The CM I spoke with today pretty much said the same thing, that they don't treat the Candlelight Processional packages as your standard ADR's where you can show up with less guests and be okay. They treat them like special events and the restaurants can, and most likely will charge you for each person booked on the package, whether they show up or not.
We could only get our time and date with 4 people, even though only 2 were going. So we booked with 4 and called. They were more than happy to change the count for us!

Those of you who have had to book larger tables, despite only needing smaller tables, did you try to reduce the number on your reservation via chat? As an international guest, I'd rather not call if I don't have to!

Those of you who have had to book larger tables, despite only needing smaller tables, did you try to reduce the number on your reservation via chat? As an international guest, I'd rather not call if I don't have to!
Yes I changed the number of people via chat from the UK and it was updated on MDE straight away 😊

• Love
Reactions: CJK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter