2022 Candlelight Processional dining package

Yep, the new menu is pretty awful - it used to be larger, more varied and so much better. The official line was that they were trying to offer more authentic British pub food, but to me it looks more like they were going for dishes that were cheaper to produce and could be made ahead in large batches. Not one remotely healthy choice on the menu. And no more cheese board or Bass Ale 😭. I booked this meal for my CP package, and after looking more closely I am very disappointed. Hoping for at least a decent table by the water to make up for it.
I feel the same. I have a reservation for December 8th and the only reason i wanted this restaurant was to get outdoor seating, although the shepherds pie I had a few years ago was pretty good. So a few beers 🍺 will make anything taste better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter