• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2021 Halloween Time Superthread *September 3-October 31* *Oogie Boogie Bash Returns on Select Nights*

Just a heads up, I just went on to check and looks like October 17th has about 5 more tickets left! Hurry and buy if you are on the fence!

*******October 17th is now SOLD OUT

Last edited:
Does anyone want to discuss their costume ideas for this event? I'm thinking about making a t-shirt based on Mr. Spell from Toy Story. Maybe I could use a yellow shirt, buy some felt and iron-on letters, and make the front looks like a Mr. Spell toy...then use the upper text portion to spell out 'Oogie Boogie Bash' instead of 'ou're welcome' as seen below. We'll see. I'm not a super crafty person so this is stretching it, haha.

So what are everyone's thoughts on them releasing additional tickets for sold out dates? I got on this morning to book Oct 28th (since our original pref of Oct 31st sold out last week) and it was gone :( Crossing fingers that maybe they will release additional tickets as we are only there from Oct 27th - Nov 1st.

So what are everyone's thoughts on them releasing additional tickets for sold out dates? I got on this morning to book Oct 28th (since our original pref of Oct 31st sold out last week) and it was gone :( Crossing fingers that maybe they will release additional tickets as we are only there from Oct 27th - Nov 1st.
While it is possible that more tickets will be released, it is a surprise when it happens, not the norm. Will you be staying on site? In the past, the on site hotels have released a small number of tickets to guests first thing in the morning on the day of each party. There has been no official announcement yet whether this will happen again this year.
Word to the wise: Disney tickets state that they are not for re-sale, not transferable, and not refundable. (And it is against the DIS rules to post anything that promotes going against Disney policy.) We get reports every year of the parties of people getting burned by unauthorized third party sellers. Don't get scammed!

Last edited:

I just watched today's vlog by David at Freshbaked and he is reporting that WS will be open for riders during Oogie Boogie Bash. He had no info on how it would work in terms of a standby line or virtual queue. I hope this is true - will be an extra treat for sure.

totally blanking - what is WS?

Just a head up I noticed on October 28th there are 2 Oogie Boogie tix available!

****Update- didnt last long those 2 tickets are now gone and October 28th is sold out again
SEPTEMBER 26th has 2 more tickets available!

Last edited:
Does anyone have any pictures from previous Oogie Boogie Bash's? I've been to the parties in Disneyland and in the Magic Kingdom but never at California Adventure. I have tickets for Sept. 30th! :yay:

And costumes. Does anyone have pictures of costumes they have worn?

Or is there a separate thread for photos??

Does anyone have any pictures from previous Oogie Boogie Bash's? I've been to the parties in Disneyland and in the Magic Kingdom but never at California Adventure. I have tickets for Sept. 30th! :yay:

And costumes. Does anyone have pictures of costumes they have worn?

Or is there a separate thread for photos??
This is the link for the Halloween Time Superthread in 2019: 2019 Superthread
There should be photos of the first OBB and people's costumes in there.

Just checked and theres only 6 tickets left for October 26th, after that all the October dates will be SOLD OUT. Hurry up if you're still wanting to go in October!

My daughter, Kelly, and I will be going on Thu, 16 September. I'm also going to the Boo Bash at WDW on 7 September, so it will be interesting to compare. I'm mainly going so I can live stream it. lol Kelly is along for the ride. 🧛‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧚‍♀️👻💀

I was on the Disneyland website looking at dining and I came across the oog boogy dessert party. If your interested I guess watch for Disney to release details.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210809-224426_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210809-224426_Chrome.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 33

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter