2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 29-November 23, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears the number of marketplace kiosks have been reduced from last year. There are 30 for this year, seems like there were around 35 last year.
Edited...Disney's IT error was giving incorrect info so I deleted my post.

Last edited:
Just noticed these three added since earlier this am:
Greece
Light Lab
New Zealand (Hooray! This booth is one of our favorites!)

Where did you find those kiosks added? I still don't see them on disneyworld.com

Click here:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/epcot/food-wine-marketplaces/Scan down, you should see the list including the newly added booths.
Thank you! That's the site I was on and even with refreshing it wasn't showing me the adds, but using your link did, lol

Something is weird. Disneyfoodblog.com doesn’t have those booths listed. And when you go directly to Disneyworld.com vs. using your link the menu items listed are different.

The link is definitely showing last years booths. Disney probably didn’t update the website before it was posted. Looks like Greece was cut.

Anyone see the spicy hotdog listed? Had the one at F&G and was looking forward to trying the F&W version.

It's generally at the Refresment Outpost in Africa.

Something is weird. Disneyfoodblog.com doesn’t have those booths listed. And when you go directly to Disneyworld.com vs. using your link the menu items listed are different.

I would go with what Disney has over the food blog.

Actually my link doesn’t work either!! Sorry! But if you go to Disney directly it doesn’t show any of those three booths.

I believe that is an old link even if it shows 2019 at the top. It doesn’t show either of the 2 new Marketplaces: The Alps, and Appleseed Orchard.
I think you are right.
Disney's 3 IT guys having a little fun as usual?:scared:

I think you are right.
Disney's 3 IT guys having a little fun as usual....?

I think someone at Disney jumped the gun and loaded the Marketplace page prematurely. I could see them about an hour ago, but the Marketplace link on Disney’s Food and Wine page is no longer active.

From what I saw Craft Beers is not there this year. :(

Edit: Although the Marketplace link wasn’t there from my phone’s browser, I see the link and can access it from my work laptop.

I think you are right.
Disney's 3 IT guys having a little fun as usual?:scared:

Seriously!! I know when I tried the link I posted it brought up last year. I just tried again and now it is showing this year!

Edit- Now it's back to last year. I'm staying off of Disney's website and only using DisneyFoodBlog.com! Much more reliable! Good luck and happy planning everyone!

I kind of want to do the tailgate thing with MNF. But I'm a Bengals fan, and not sure I want to be surrounded by Steeler fans

So what happened to Eat to the Beat the 2 days I will be there, Oct 7 and 8? The schedule on the first page doesn't even list a TBD.

Never mind - Disney food blog has 98 degrees those dates (Oct 7-9)

Why is it that people are talking about a Greece booth, but I can't find it listed. Also, did I miss Ireland's booth?

Why is it that people are talking about a Greece booth, but I can't find it listed. Also, did I miss Ireland's booth?

There was some confusion because Disney had last years booths posted under the 2019 web page. Greece is not back this year. Ireland is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter