• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2019 epcot food and wine festival dates?

Now let's flesh out the Eat to the Beat line up.

Bill From PA

Actually I've been going to some of the "usual's" individual websites to see what their tour schedule is, hoping I can find "Epcot, WDW" during the F&W festival. So far, no luck. But if I find one, I'll post here.

Chance I can pick up a festival book with food items on the 28th?

Just cut our trip short a day and leave the 28th.... we will be back in October so would love to get a food booklet to review on the flight home!

Dates released! Aug 29 - Nov 23.
So just the dates are announced and no schedule yet for special events like the Food Pairings, French Meal event, or Italy's Wine Pairings, or any of that?
I'm really happy we'll be able to attend that first weekend. I imagine it'll be packed like crazy but hopefully we'll just hang at some of the events on the weekend and visit the booths during the week......you know, when we can't get into SWGE!

Chance I can pick up a festival book with food items on the 28th?

Just cut our trip short a day and leave the 28th.... we will be back in October so would love to get a food booklet to review on the flight home!
probably not but it will be on the WDW Food & Wine app and online a few places

I'm surprised at the dates. I expected it to open earlier and would not have expected it to go that late into November.
Either wa, we were good for October.
Now we just wait for the wine and food pairing dates to be announced and become available to reserve.

Dates released! Aug 29 - Nov 23.

Ugh. I was really hoping to avoid this! I looked back at dates for the last several years and none of them ran this long!

So now the 2 things I was hoping on avoiding are going to be full force during my dates. :sad:

Oh. So they're starting F&W on the same day Star Wars Land is opening? This will be interesting to see the Vloggers being pulled in two directions at once. Of course we know SWL will win that battle.

Thinking on this some more... I think they give the media preview days for the F&W dishes, so probably not a big deal after all.

Last edited:
Ugh. I was really hoping to avoid this! I looked back at dates for the last several years and none of them ran this long!

So now the 2 things I was hoping on avoiding are going to be full force during my dates. :sad:

I wonder if it has to do with the late Thanksgiving. I was doing my ETO plan for the year (because I'm bonkers like that) and noticed the Thanksgiving is the 28th.

I’m so happy! We are there from the 8the to 18th November and expecting to only get F&W for the first couple of days. How exciting!

I wonder if it has to do with the late Thanksgiving. I was doing my ETO plan for the year (because I'm bonkers like that) and noticed the Thanksgiving is the 28th.
Disney should be pulling every trick in the book to reduce the crowds over at DHS. I'm curious as to how long it will take them to decorate EPCOT for the holidays. The kiosks will most likely just be re-themed for holiday menus during Thanksgiving week, probably the fastest turn around they've ever had.

It is making Festival of the Holidays/Candlelight Processional a week later than last year. Hopefully it will make it easier for them to find enough narrators.

I wasn't expecting that at all. Now it just makes me even more torn about how to plan my November trip because F&W will still be happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter