2019 epcot food and wine festival dates?

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
Have the dates for the 2019 epcot food and wine festival been announced, or any idea when they may be?

I’m on the edge of my seat. If it’s even a few days earlier I’ll catch it.
Me too! I have to make some sort of sense with our August/Sept trip given SWGE is opening. I need some sort of plan and F&W announcements will give me some direction! Maybe tomorrow (monday)?

I’m also anxiously waiting. When announced, a “sticky” thread will be created and appear at the top of the restaurant forum. Below is a link to last year’s thread. Latest news (see last few posts in below thread) is that the Disney Food Blog posted that 4 events had their descriptions updated on the wdw site to say “2019” so that hopefully indicates that they’re getting ready!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/2...ugust-30-to-november-12-2018.3669943/page-145

I’m also anxiously waiting. When announced, a “sticky” thread will be created and appear at the top of the restaurant forum. Below is a link to last year’s thread. Latest news (see last few posts in below thread) is that the Disney Food Blog posted that 4 events had their descriptions updated on the wdw site to say “2019” so that hopefully indicates that they’re getting ready!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/2...ugust-30-to-november-12-2018.3669943/page-145
Likely Eat to the Beat --Pollstar shows Sheena Easton performing at the American Gardens Theatre Oct31-Nov1. No other acts listed as yet, but I check regularly.
Here's hoping they announce F&W 2019 dates this week.

Does anyone know at what point the official food booth list/menu are released for F&W? Same time official dates come out? Or later?

I need dates! I book my flights with miles (ie flights availability is SCARCE!) and I need dates before I'm willing to pull that trigger because the Festival is the whole reason I'm going. C'mon Disney!!

Last edited:
The official dates should be coming out soon. I would expect similar dates as last year. i wouldn't expect the opening of SWGE to change the start date for F&W. So most likely the last week of August into at least the 1st week of November.

The official dates should be coming out soon. I would expect similar dates as last year. i wouldn't expect the opening of SWGE to change the start date for F&W. So most likely the last week of August into at least the 1st week of November.

I don't know about that. If they kept the same dates as last year, F&W and SWGE would open on the same day. In this day and age with all the media and blogs and what have you, I don't see there being any way that they would have both open on the same day. My guess is F&W will start a week earlier, on August 22nd.

You're right. I was thinking that F&W started the week before.
I can't imagine them starting both a day or two apart.

Although could you imagine the drama and outcry on the boards if both came out the same day. That would be some mighty entertaining reading.

I don't know about that. If they kept the same dates as last year, F&W and SWGE would open on the same day. In this day and age with all the media and blogs and what have you, I don't see there being any way that they would have both open on the same day. My guess is F&W will start a week earlier, on August 22nd.
I know with all the excitement of SWGE it seems like F&W has taken a back seat! I would be tickled if the plans came out sooner than later. With all the uncertainty that will be SWGE, I NEED to have F&W planned out before I go crazy! We arrive the day before SWGE opens and I'd like to spend the afternoon at some booths before the crazy of the weekend!

We would happily switch our second day at hs for a third day at Epcot for f&w. Hope it comes earlier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter