2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

Hello! I'd appreciate some advice - I have booked in what should be FD time, but I would need to add park hoopers to ressie. Assuming dates etc work, should I do a new booking using special offers link or should I attempt to modify exisiting one? I've heard that there can be problems with both methods so I don't know which to try first. Thanks!

I was wondering, we have to book two rooms due to our family size. If we want to catch fd online before the phones open, can we both book 2 separate rooms and then call in to get them joining? And can you do that on the same account?

I'd like to know this as well!!!

Hello! I'd appreciate some advice - I have booked in what should be FD time, but I would need to add park hoopers to ressie. Assuming dates etc work, should I do a new booking using special offers link or should I attempt to modify exisiting one? I've heard that there can be problems with both methods so I don't know which to try first. Thanks!
If you’re going to try to modify, I’ve heard it’s easier if you have everything you need for the offer on your reservation already. You might want to change it to park hopper now if you go that route.

Thank u... I just didn't see them on the list and thought why. I know LM is not included but didn't see AOA listed at all so my panic mode kicked in. We have gotten FD at AOA the past few years so was hoping they are still in the running.

Thank you!

AOA suites have always been included.
AOA LM has never been included.
I expect it to be no different this year.

I have a package booked for 9/7-9/17 at POR that includes 6 day PH passes and the regular dining plan. If Free Dining drops, I would like to upgrade from QS to DDP. Should I have QS currently booked (since moderates get QS) or have DDP currently booked since I want to upgrade? I just want to have all my ducks in a row to make it as quick and simple as possible when FD drops. I appreciate any and all advice.

I have a package booked for 9/7-9/17 at POR that includes 6 day PH passes and the regular dining plan. If Free Dining drops, I would like to upgrade from QS to DDP. Should I have QS currently booked (since moderates get QS) or have DDP currently booked since I want to upgrade? I just want to have all my ducks in a row to make it as quick and simple as possible when FD drops. I appreciate any and all advice.
I would the QSDP. You can upgrade the dining plan at a later date.

You may wish to have a backup resort planned as I've heard POR may not be included - at least based on what is in Post 2.

For the past few years it appears they've dropped the same day.
Any idea how much room only discounts might possibly be. I will have to decide quickly to get whichever would be best for my vacation. I am terrible about thinking, and thinking, and thinking before I finally decide. My Dad and I will be staying at POP in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter