2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

Got up at 3:45 to do this, but it was worth it. Got our 7 days at CBR. Took about 1.5 hours of working the site to get it to go through.
I know this is an old post so hopefully you see this! I am hoping to book CBR but not a pirate room. When I was looking 2 years ago the pirate rooms were the only ones available on drop date. We have 5 people so we can't stay in those rooms :)

I know this is an old post so hopefully you see this! I am hoping to book CBR but not a pirate room. When I was looking 2 years ago the pirate rooms were the only ones available on drop date. We have 5 people so we can't stay in those rooms :)
You may wish to consider 2 rooms at a value resort. I booked this for my cousin's family this year and it saved them money plus gave them additional room, beds and 2 bathrooms. Just a thought....

If you book CBR with 5 people they will give you a 5 person room or the system will tell you that it is not available for your dates.

If you book CBR with 5 people they will give you a 5 person room or the system will tell you that it is not available for your dates.

I know. Last time my little one was under 3 so those rooms still popped up but the regular rooms were unavailable. Just wondering if people were able to get a standard room at Caribbean beach with free dining the last couple of years :)

This will be our first time to have free dining, yah!! Quick question...We arrive on September 22nd and checkout September 29th. I know the dining plan starts on the 22nd, but will I also have the dining plan on the 29th?

I'm looking through this thread to see if people were able to book rooms for 5 at caribbean beach. Any chance you stayed there? My family is not at 5 instead of 4 so I'm hoping we can snag free dining:)

I know. Last time my little one was under 3 so those rooms still popped up but the regular rooms were unavailable. Just wondering if people were able to get a standard room at Caribbean beach with free dining the last couple of years :)
I was able to get a standard room for 5 at CBR this year with free dining if that helps....

Does anyone know if there is a "2019 Free Dining Watch" thread? If not, can I start one?
You can try but since FD doesn't normally come out until late April/early May there is a good chance the moderators will feel it's too early and close the thread. It gets confusing if it's open too early.

I thought the 2018 one was created just days after 2017 was released.
I’m only saying this because someone else already started a 2019 FD thread and the mods immediately closed it staring it was too early. I have no idea when they’ll feel it’s an appropriate time?

Last edited:
I’m only saying this vecause someone else already started a 2019 and the kids immediately closed it staring it was too early. I have no idea when they’ll feel it’s an appropriate time?
I guess that explains why I can't find it then, lol! It makes sense, it not even December yet. I'll keep checking and hopefully by January or February there will be one. Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!