2018 Christmas Vacation Planning

We are booked at Wilderness Lodge Dec 7-14.
Cant wait to celebrate Christmas at WDW! This will be our first trip during Christmastime.

Booked Dec 29-Jan 4 at POFQ. Our first time during the Holidays. We will drive south from Canada, staying at my parents condo in FLL for Christmas before doing New Year at WDW!! Already planning a little but first I need to concentrate on our first trip to California and DLR in April. Then I'll allow myself to concentrate on WDW.

Last edited:
Booked Dec 29-Jan 4 at POFQ. Our first time during the Holidays. We will drive south from Canada, staying at my parents condo in FLL for Christmas before doing New Year at WDW!! Already planning a little but first I need to concentrate on our first trip to California and DLR in April. Then I'll allow to concentrate on WDW.

Sounds like a very magical vacation!

Yes. Booked Nov-26 to Dec-5 at the Poly CL. 125 days until I can make ADR's. The wait is killing me :bored:

Anyone else already booked their 2018 WDW Christmas vacation?

Not Christmas week, but Christmas season, yes. Nov 28-Dec 3, staying at All Star Movies, doing MVMCP and maybe CP, only if we can get a dining package. Still not 100% sure on that one. I can hardly wait - this will be the first time I've ever experienced Disney during the Christmas season! We're also doing a day at SW to experience their Christmas offerings as well.

Last edited:
Yes -- we love the Christmas season!

We'll be staying at AOA Dec 1st-11th. We have lots to celebrate!

Prior to that we'll be at Universal Nov 27th-Dec 1st... My husband and I are excited about this!

I can hardly wait - this will be the first time I've ever experienced Disney during the Christmas season!
Our first Christmas at WDW was in 2016. The CP was amazing and can't wait to spend Christmas week in WDW again this year. We are trying to make it an annual thing now.

Our first Christmas at WDW was in 2016. The CP was amazing and can't wait to spend Christmas week in WDW again this year. We are trying to make it an annual thing now.

I can hardly wait. One of the people in our group has never been to Disney before, so I think this will be a great way to show her "the magic".

One of the people in our group has never been to Disney before, so I think this will be a great way to show her "the magic".
That's awesome. A couple years ago our daughter brought a friend who had never been. The trip didn't go as planned but she enjoyed it. We are taking her again when we go in March in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter