2018 Christmas Vacation Planning

Definitely the Christmas party, not sure about the Candlelight Processional. We have seen it before, but the other two in our party have not.
We plan on doing both depending on the narrator/narrators the days we are there.

I don't know about you but l love how people make fun of me for booking and planning so early. People don't realize how booked up Disney gets during the holidays, l love doing the planning as much as going.

I would much rather book early than be disappointed if I couldn't get the restaurants or fast passes I wanted. We had to cancel plans for this exact same trip (Dec 3-7) because all the Value Resorts were booked solid. I vowed that would not happen again this year.

Exactly how l feel. We are staying at Pop Century. What about you?

Yes, we are also staying at Pop Century Dec3-7. This is WDW trip #7. We've stayed at Pop Century 3 times and All Stars 3 times. We much prefer Pop Century.

I go the last week of November/1st week of December every year. It’s the best time to go in my opinion because I love the decorations and the cool weather and all the holiday offerings. Did 11/26-12/9 in 2017 and doing 11/25-12/5 in 2018. I cant wait, I’m already going through DW withdrawal.

I like Pop, we have stayed many times. We have stayed at all of the moderates and Wilderness Lodge once. Pop Century just has a certain charm.

We are coming back December 6th to December 20th not staying for actual Christmas this year as expecting our first grandchild in April! Will definitely be doing the Christmas party hopefully twice! (Can’t wait for the texting song!)

We want to book for Christmas 2018 but not sure when we would be able to go just yet but leaning towards the week before Christmas or after Thanksgiving. I have never been at Christmas time and day dream about it daily.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!