2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

Yes, I remember that. Seems like the lounge was very small, at the rear of the area where the Ghirardell chocolate displays are usually located. Maybe we'll have a nicer area for this year, like the executive lounge in The Seas Pavilion. That would be cool to see.

That executive lounge gets booked a fair amount for weddings and corporate events. I doubt they would take it down for 2.5 months.

Yep, the menus will be available prior to Aug 31. Last year they were announced in mid-July for a mid-September start date, so we're expecting them soon.

Booths are set up in Future World. They are NOT open prior to 11AM. Your best bet is to grab a snack from Sunshine Seasons before 11AM (maybe after you ride Soarin'?).

The menu items will appear before but the prices for those items won't appear until about a day before, when they set up the menu boards outside the booths.

I'll be at Epcot on the first day of F&W festival. I didn't book any meals in the hopes that we could use our snack & CS credits at the booths.

1. Will the menus be available prior to Aug 31 so that we can plan with booths to head to? When are they usually available?
2. Are any booths set up in Future World? And are they open prior to 11am? (We'll be there on a morning EMH day. I'm betting my boys will be hungry before we are done in future world)

Thanks for our help.

1 has been answered above, so no need to add more.

2 has also been answered, but I'll add this: The Festival Center opened at 9am last year, and I expect the same time this year. Inside the Festival Center is Intermissions Cafe which sells an assortment of alcohol plus snacks like a cheese tray. Last year, the cafe opened at 9am with the Festival Center, and I was able to purchase the Apple Pie Hard Cider there, which was very good.

The menu items will appear before but the prices for those items won't appear until about a day before, when they set up the menu boards outside the booths.
I'm way to obsessed with the menus being released. I saw "menu items" and "appear" in your post and my heart leapt thinking the menus had been released :rotfl2: I don't have a Disney F&W problem, not at all...

A new booth announced too, along with some food items:
Creative cuisine inspired by “The Chew” also will be featured at “Earth Eats Marketplace, Inspired by The Chew.” Three dishes at the marketplace include Grilled Beef Skewer with Romaine, Apricots and Feta Cheese; Ricotta and Zucchini Ravioli with Rustic Tomato Sauce and Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Mousse with Caramel Drizzle.

Sounds like a rename for The Chew Collective which had all those items.

When do they usually release the special events and open them for reservations? Really want to take my mom to the Parisian Breakfast during our Oct./Nov. trip. Also, does anyone know how fast those usually sell out?

When do they usually release the special events and open them for reservations? Really want to take my mom to the Parisian Breakfast during our Oct./Nov. trip. Also, does anyone know how fast those usually sell out?

Usuallly end of July or Beginning of August.

Parisian Breakfast sells out within the first day.

What is the Parisian breakfast?

Most of the info last year was released on July 11 and reservations started on July 19. So we're getting close! :woohoo:

I have never visited during the food and wine event - to register for the Parisian breakfast - how is that done? Through the WDW Dining phone numbers?

I have never visited during the food and wine event - to register for the Parisian breakfast - how is that done? Through the WDW Dining phone numbers?
Yes, you may call 407-WDW-DINE. There is also a special Festival number - 407-WDW-FEST.

You can't call in and make your reservation until the day reservations open to the general public. All of the special events have to be paid for in advance. Also, you'll need to start calling at 7:00 am EST. The Parisian Breakfast is one of the events that sells out quickly. Just to let you know, the waits on the phone can be very long, sometimes an hour or more.

Yes, you may call 407-WDW-DINE. There is also a special Festival number - 407-WDW-FEST.

You can't call in and make your reservation until the day reservations open to the general public. All of the special events have to be paid for in advance. Also, you'll need to start calling at 7:00 am EST. The Parisian Breakfast is one of the events that sells out quickly. Just to let you know, the waits on the phone can be very long, sometimes an hour or more.

The special events are also non-refundable so you need to be sure you want to go before you call.

The special events are also non-refundable so you need to be sure you want to go before you call.

They say that the culinary demos are non-refundable also, but sometimes the CM MAY make an exception. That happened to me a few years ago. I'd paid for several culinary demos, but after a couple, I was just in too much pain to return the next day. In order to free up my seat I told the CM as I was leaving-I told her that I knew there'd be no refund, but just in case she could resell the ticket. To my surprise and delight, a refund appeared on my next credit card statement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter