2015 Roll Call

dsneygirl said:
Yes I called and booked on the phone no prob. The campsite prices are "seasonal" like everything else so your price may vary but we're going just after Easter so it's higher time.

Yes, I would imagine that the July rates will be higher as well. I heard they offer AAA savings as well?? May I also ask you, when you booked your spot, did you have to pay anything as a deposit? I am going to give them a call on Saturday as the 3 hour time difference makes it too hard to call after work as they are already closed.
Thank you for all of your helpful information!!

Yes, I would imagine that the July rates will be higher as well. I heard they offer AAA savings as well?? May I also ask you, when you booked your spot, did you have to pay anything as a deposit? I am going to give them a call on Saturday as the 3 hour time difference makes it too hard to call after work as they are already closed.
Thank you for all of your helpful information!!

1 night deposit.

Thank you!! That is totally doable! Although, it will be a little more with the exchange rate :(

I know we have been so spoiled the last few years. 10% hurts but I also remember 30%.

I'm glad I could give you another idea for your family.

dsneygirl said:
I know we have been so spoiled the last few years. 10% hurts but I also remember 30%.

I'm glad I could give you another idea for your family.

Spoiled indeed! I think our trip in 2010, our dollar was worth more! It was great going to the bank and receiving more money than what I was paying for!! But you are right, 30% would be so much worse!

We booked our honeymoon yesterday! :cheer2:

February 25 to March 10 at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House. My parents were kind enough to let us use their DVC points for our honeymoon.

It's my first ever all Disney trip (ie. no Universal, etc.)! Plus it's the first time DFi has been to Disney since he was 5 years old. Needless to say, we are excited!

Still saving and planning for a February 2015 trip:cool1:. The kids are starting their daily "I miss Disney" chant. It's going to be a long 8.5 months:crazy2:

ETA) We changed the February trip to the week before Christmas! We went this same time last year and had a blast. So we are only 6.5 months away now :)

We are planning our first Disney trip for late September 2015. Staying at Pop but hoping to upgrade free dining. Kids really like the look of Pop even though it would cost about the same to stay at CBR with free dining. Their choice! We can't wait!!:cool1:

I know I'm new, but we're hesitantly planning 2 disney trips for 2015. My parents are renting a house in Orlando for a month mid-jan to mid-feb, so we'll be going down during those times and of course going to WDW. I'm also (not meaning to spam) a pampered chef consultant and the trip we can earn this calendar year is a trip to DL in May 2015. The first is pretty certain if not 100% booked, the second, well I'll admit I"m not where I wanted to be sales wise, but it's still doable. I've been ONCE to WDW 20 years ago, and never been to DL, and my husband and kids have never been to either, so this is very exciting for all of us. :cloud9:

We are renting DVC point for the first time. So we are really excited to get to try a spilt stay with 3 nights at the Beach Club and 5 nights at the AKL Jambo house.

We have stayed at the AKL once before but looking forward to the BC and SAB.

January 26th till February 3rd.

Driving down in a 2 vehicle caravan with friends of ours from North Bay Ontario.

Two trips planned:banana::banana:

First is a long mothers day weekend with my mom and sister. My mom picked Boardwalk villas.

Second is a family trip with my new grandbaby:love:
First 2 nights at the new cabana bay resort at Universal then move over to 3 studios at SSR.
Oct. 3rd to 10th.
Can't wait. :cool1:

We are renting DVC point for the first time. So we are really excited to get to try a spilt stay with 3 nights at the Beach Club and 5 nights at the AKL Jambo house. We have stayed at the AKL once before but looking forward to the BC and SAB. January 26th till February 3rd. Driving down in a 2 vehicle caravan with friends of ours from North Bay Ontario.

See you at Jambo House.

:yay:We will be there for Disney Marathon Weekend in January. DH is doing the full marathon, dd19 & dd14 will be doing the half and I will be doing the
10k:yay:

Starting 2015 off in style, we are celebrating our 30th anniversary with a five night resort stay at the Boardwalk followed by a seven night eastern Caribbean cruise aboard the Fantasy (our first cruise ever) and then another five nights at Old Key West. There will be other trips in 2015 but that one is going to be tough to top, I'm sure.

May I ask how you already booked? I can't get the June/ July 2015 calendar up. I am making myself crazy trying to decide on where to stay! But so excited haha!

Sorry for the late response ...

When booking online you are limited to what the calender shows but if you CALL Disney direct you can book up to 500 days in advance of your desired check out date.

Can only book your room that far out as packages (tix/food/etc) are not available till later this year! At that point you just call back and edit your reservation to include these details! :)

We like booking so early .. gives us a countdown to look forward too and also start paying off Disney nice and early! :hippie:

The Mrs and I are in the process of planning our september 2015 cruise to celebrate our anniversary. We've done WDW + Cruise the last 2 years running. This year we've decided to drop WDW and just do the cruise. We'll likely stay @ a disney resort for a day or two on both ends of cruise and take in Typhoon lagoon & downtown disney. It seems that even in off season, WDW is too crowded for our small town selves. :confused3

The Mrs and I are in the process of planning our september 2015 cruise to celebrate our anniversary. We've done WDW + Cruise the last 2 years running. This year we've decided to drop WDW and just do the cruise. We'll likely stay @ a disney resort for a day or two on both ends of cruise and take in Typhoon lagoon & downtown disney. It seems that even in off season, WDW is too crowded for our small town selves. :confused3

Understandable. We felt it was too crowded in October last year. (Though strangely not in May even though we did SWW? I don't know. Maybe it was mental preparation about how busy it would be?)

And congrats on the anniversary :p Hope you have an awesome time.

The DW and I are planning a September 2015 trip with my family and a couple of friends. If everyone shows up and no one backs out (it's possible with my family) we'll have a group of 10 adults, 2 children and 1 infant. :eek: It''s gonna be an adventure.

My sister and I are going for a week to 10 days sometime in late April/early May. I'm waiting til this fall to start looking at seat sales. It's been 5 years since I've been able to go so I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!!! And this time with NO kids!!!! They're all too old to hang around with MoM now:rotfl2:

We are booking an off-site 2 week stay in November 2015. Depending on if my brother is able to go, we may stay onsite with his military discount. The kids had the choice between Sept and November and they chose November so we could see the lights. We have never seen them so it ought to be great fun. This trip won't revolve around Disney quite as much as our previous trips, but I am looking forward to being able to take the entire vacation a bit more leisurely. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter