2015 Roll Call

Just purchased our annual passes, so now we have to choose the dates for our 2015 trip. Looking at two weeks between mid-April to late May.

Flower & Garden? Star Wars Weekends? Either one sounds fantastic! :cool1:

Just booked our families first vacation, and thus first trip to Disney. Two daughters (7, 5) have never even been on a plane before.

Booked for CBR from May 5 to 12th. Planning on flying out of BUF on Southwest. Trying to decide when to tell them. Want to tell them right away, but don't thikn we could handle 6 months of bouncing off the walls. Might tell them 70 days out so they can take a look at some attractions and book some FP+.

Doing a lot of reading on here and other blogs. Lots to plan, lots to see and do.

Just booked our families first vacation, and thus first trip to Disney. Two daughters (7, 5) have never even been on a plane before. Booked for CBR from May 5 to 12th. Planning on flying out of BUF on Southwest. Trying to decide when to tell them. Want to tell them right away, but don't thikn we could handle 6 months of bouncing off the walls. Might tell them 70 days out so they can take a look at some attractions and book some FP+. Doing a lot of reading on here and other blogs. Lots to plan, lots to see and do.

Outstanding! I like the idea of waiting until 60 days out, no sense having them bubbling over with excitement for that long. Enjoy!

we are almost at the 1 year away mark!!! :cheer2::cool1::goodvibes

been counting down since we left Disney 1 year ago!!! :rotfl:

cant wait till we get to a point where we can travel to disney once a year! pixiedust:

Just paid my deposit for your nov 2015 trip
10 days at POFQ

Now it’s just the waiting game :rolleyes1

It looks like I'll be (hopefully) making a trip to Disneyland in early December.

I'll be going with two clients from work (it will be their/our 3rd trip to DL since September 2010) and a co-worker. Things are in a "too be determined" state but the guys want to see DL at Christmas-and I'm excited for the idea as I've wanted to see that too. It makes one long shift (approx 144hrs with no time off) but we always have so much fun and come home totally exhausted.

And I feel doubly lucky as I leave in under a month with my husband and 3.5 yr old :cool1:

We are taking our first mother/daughter trip from Sept 20-25, 2015 and of course will be staying at POP as usual. Just love that resort. :love: I will be booking the trip while there next month using the BB offer and if it is not available we will still be going.

November 14-21, 2015 will be our next Disney Adventure. Pretty sure we are doing Port Orleans Riverside....still a few little odds and ends to discuss with the extended family. We have been going back and forth between that and Pop Century, mainly due to free dining possibility there over POR. We seem to be getting a good deal from Magic for Less for POR, however, so I think we are close to finalizing.

We plan on the Christmas Party too. We have been to 2 Halloween but never the Christmas one....so excited. My husband would say that I am obsessed...but aren't we all when it comes to Disney?

Just booked yesterday! Jan. 30th-Feb. 6th at All Star Music with my boyfriend.

We went three years ago and fell in love, and have been saving ever since to go back and it's finally happening! Can't wait for a lovely trip away.

Hi we are going to Disney May 2,2015. First time for the whole family. Can't wait.

OK been doing a lot of thinking and stressing. Was booked at POR, decided to move to CB. Something different and exciting. Now just waiting for dicounts or e-mail pin. :woohoo:

We are off for our third family trip. We are driving to Portland Me and flying from there. Much cheaper and easier.

This will be our first time visiting DW :banana:

Put deposit down this week.

When: July 6th-13th
Staying: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
Flight: Probably westjet (havent booked yet)

Not officially booked yet but we are planning an all Girls trip October 2nd through October 8th at POR Princess room!

Hi! We are booked in to AofA from January 24th to January 31st, 2015. :)

This is my 3rd time back to WDW (and been to DL once) but it's still a first, as it's my daughters first time going.

My mom treats the grandkids to a trip to Disney when they turn 8, and this is my 3rd childs turn! I tag along because the thought of them seeing Disney for the first time without me breaks my heart. haha! The other kids do get a bit jealous, but they have had their turn and know that one day we will all get there as a family, even if they are in their 20's. lol

We just returned from CBR and have booked a bounce back offer for August 25 - September 2 2015 at Wilderness Lodge. Can't wait to go back.

Flights are booked, Rooms and Tickets booked. Jan. 25th thru Jan 30th. First family Disney vacation. So excited:banana: I have been waiting 20 years for this moment. Hoping for a little pixiedust: Mickey e-mail with free dining pin pooh:

Just booked for May 1-8 :banana: . Will probably be May 1-9 when all is said and done (adding an extra day to our timeshare week), or 2-10 (a slight adjustment on dates may occur when Jetblue releases their flights).

October 2015 will have to wait to be booked next month.

Flights are booked, some Rooms and Tickets booked. Jan. 29th thru Feb 9th. First family Disney World vacation. We have done disney land 5 times and a disney cruise now it's time for the world. We are thinking of staying on property for part of the trip and renting a house with friends for the rest. Does disney usually do free dining in February?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter