• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

Anyone else trying to call and getting that they can't complete the call or that they're experiencing technical difficulties?

Thought this was true, until I got my new confirmation, and it was all the same data. Good thing husband didn't hang up yet. So frustrating as it was showing me everything including FD, but then sent me just the old info and MDE is showing old info too! Ugh.
Edit to add again...ha, husband got thru and we were able to switch our dates (Nov 13-20th) and get free dining with a standard room at CBR! So happy and ready to go back to bed, but my two year old heard us making noise and is up for the day (6:30 am here)!

Got it!! 11 nights at CSR in November!

At first I was super disappointed because only business class was popping up for our dates which was out of our price range but I took off one day at the end and standard popped up! We'll take!

This wait is actually helping.... I just priced it out and my 4 day trip with a rack rate room (which will go down to FL resident eventually) with standard dining at full cost attached to my Annual Pass is going to cost me $450 less than Free Dining...

I saw this by happenstance "The Disney Dining Plan must be purchased as part of a Magic Your Way package which includes your Disney hotel stay, theme park tickets, and the Dining Plan. There are some modifications to this requirement for Disney Vacation Club members and Walt Disney World annual pass holders. Unless you are a DVC member or AP holder, you can ONLY get the Disney Dining Plan if you also purchase a hotel stay and park tickets as a package.

Holy Cow! what have I been thinking? Good luck to those in line.. Someone take my phone spot

No rooms at Mods week of 10/31-11/8 :( we called and got 2 rooms at Pop pool view, and upgraded to the regular dining plan.

Not exactly what I wanted but, hey, we are going to disney!!!

Guess I'll be hoping and praying for CBR on a pin.

Luckily, I was able to modify online. I used my Safari browser and it got the end and said there was a 'payment problem'. I kept refreshing and no luck so I switched to Firefox and it worked. We are at Pop from 11/8-11/15 with the upgraded TS dining plan. The only thing that concerns me is that I get this message on MDE under reservation "Dining Plan:2015 Table Service Meals - Child, 2015 Quick Service Meals, 2015 Table Service Meals - Adult, 2014 Quick Service Meals" However, the total comes out right, so I don't think that I'm too worried.

So now that I'm booked, what's left to do? Order the Magicbands, Book our Flight, Supply Magical Express with the flight info, Dining Reservations at the 180 day mark, Fastpass reservations at the 60 day mark...what did I miss?

got up 5:45 and saw offer, when i went to modify ressies there were no more CBR available. had to make new ressie for CSR, i am grateful to have gotten it. this will be our first time in a MOD. ??? though, i am on hold now to try and see if i can get FD added to my CBR ressie - if its not available on line will i have even the slightest chance by calling?

I was able to get thru. They still have FD for the Pirate rooms but I declined. Too far away

I was able to book a pool view room at POR for my in-laws around 5:30 this morning. Yay! My husband and I are staying at POFQ on a BB offer, and now I don't feel so guilty about not being able to be at the same resort as them. (We tried to book them with our BB offer months ago, but it didn't work out.)

Forgot to add: Thanks to everyone who stuck around answering questions and helping! And good luck to everyone still trying to book!

FD went live at 4:15 am EST! Got a standard at CBR! Woo!!:cool1:

POR for 5 people.

DONE! Had to upgrade to garden view and give up on CBR, but at least we got in!

I wanted POR, but got CBR.... only had pool views at POR and I didn't want to pay the extra $500 fir that.

We stayed years ago and I want thrilled with the food court at CBR...All in one straight line. Not a good design. And tell me the renovated pool is better than before!

Advice: Will I have any issues canceling my previous reservation? I couldn't get it to modify (it was being wonky) so I just booked a new reservation and now I can't even cancel said wonky reservation online. I don't want to hold for an hour, if I call in the next few days will I be okay? I don't want them to do anything to my new reservation. Yes I am paranoid. ;)

That is exactly what I did last year and had no problems! I stressed about it until I was able to call, but it worked out fine!

if you have dead air on the phone STAY ON THE LINE. just got off the phone with them, they only had pirate rooms in CBR and that was too much money so i will stick with my CSR ressies and be happy.

getting this message when trying to modify online...
Rates are unavailable at this time. Please try back again later.....
Anyone know what that means?

getting this message when trying to modify online...
Rates are unavailable at this time. Please try back again later.....
Anyone know what that means?

Apparently it means the rooms are sold out for the promotion. I had the same for all the resorts I tried (value and moderate) for the week of Sept 19-26.

I am bummed out since I can't change my dates. I will have to do the discounted room rate and then save for dining I suppose. :(

Are others finding it difficult to find something. I just want a RO for one night. I can't find anything at the values with the RO discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter