2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

Couldn't sleep and woke up around 4:30 and had no problems modifying my POP reservation. So easy from my iPad too. But I also had the weird $155 deposit amount.

My husband is going to think i'm crazy..BUT I booked us for FD at CBR Pool/Water view for December dates..and we haven't even left for our Spring offer trip yet..:rotfl2:

I booked online with NO issues. You just have to click all offers and it's there !

Honestly though I have never been during Christmas and we don't have Christmas parties in California so I am VERY excited. We may not be able to secure the party tickets but even without free dining plan and package rates were very good.
We have our Disney rewards we have been saving up too. I decided on 2 day tickets because we may upgrade our AP to Premier depending or apply them to it then.

I woke up at 2:30am PST and checked DIS..glad I did ! :disrocks:

Nothing at mods or Wilderness Lodge during our week (Nov 14-21st). Bummer. Moving up to another deluxe is too much. We'll just stick with POR and hope for a UOC or good room discount.

Yep. I booked about 1.5 hours ago and CSR/CBR only had preferred. So we got AKL standard for those dates which is what we kinda wanted anyway. But now even AKL is sold out.

Should I stay on the phone with dead air after a recording initially said "Sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties?"

TA not in till 9. :yay:
Same thing happened to me a few years back. I didn't use AAA after that. Even though she did get what we were looking for that wait until 9AM almost killed me. LOL

I can't find 'modify' :( I'm so frustrated! Is it because I used a TA? That's even more frustrating because she isn't at work!!
You can never modify anything if you book through a TA. You give them complete control.

General public or just dv?? Ahh this is what I get for sleeping "in" :(
General public

good morning! I have the modify button and can access it but only the standard pricing is available. No free dining. When i booked originally I booked my room separate from my tickets but they were purchased from Disney and they are linked to MDE. I know I need to add the park hopper to be able to get free dining. Is this something I have to call and do and then will be able to add free dining? I feel so complicated LOL!
I am sorry to say, if your tickets are not a part of your package, you cannot add free dining.

Does anyone think they'll offer RO discounts for the rest of the fall soon?
I am thinking we may be waiting until July for the later fall RO.

Had to make a split stay of a single night for Oct 24. Then got POP for the 25th through the 30th.

My ADR's opened today but because of the split stay I can't make my ressies for the 26th on. :sad:
Yep, you do not get the plus 10 until tomorrow. I had the same things happen to me last week, with a 1 night and then a 7 night. Tried calling, but it was a no go.

I will be so upset if I don't get it :( We really needed free dinning
Sending pixie dust your way. Many times with free dining more and more rooms open up as the time goes by, so there is hope. My fingers are crossed for all those having issues.

got up 5:45 and saw offer, when i went to modify ressies there were no more CBR available. had to make new ressie for CSR, i am grateful to have gotten it. this will be our first time in a MOD. ??? though, i am on hold now to try and see if i can get FD added to my CBR ressie - if its not available on line will i have even the slightest chance by calling?

Got generic Family Suite in AoA for the days we wanted with the Dining Plan and waterpark tickets. We were planning on going to the waterpark one day anyway, so this is no big deal to us. We had really wanted Nemo, but we still have a shot at it. I tossed and turned all night! I wish I had gotten up to check earlier!!!!

Dang... I was on the phone AT 7am exactly. Got the normal greeting, started punching numbers, then dead air. I was stupid and hung up. Now I've gotten busy signals, hung up on, and now listening to dead air again. Aaargh! All because the website won't let me modify two reservations even though I made them both in the first place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter