2011 Benefit Sale @ Downtown Disney

:woohoo: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :woohoo:

Thank you, it is so nice to have people care....and now off to my happy place for 3 weeks... and maybe the benefit sale LOL.... Disney is where I recharge my batteries and get my head in the right place and keep a positive attitude about this. so far so good... Again thank you it means alot. Carol:goodvibes

I just have the email saying "Thank you for registering" as well. What number do we call if we have not ever received our voucher?

I just have the email saying "Thank you for registering" as well. What number do we call if we have not ever received our voucher?

The voucher came a few days later with a mans name on the email no indication it is for the sale Robert Paulich or something like that check my previous post... but it definately contained a voucher to print out...I don't know the phone # look back at the order page or your recipt....

I live about 10-15 minutes from Downtown Disney but there's NO WAY I'm getting up that early. I hope you all find great bargains though and I can't wait to hear all about it.---Kathy

Yeah Amanda...now there are 3 of us....I am here now...Chilly but supposed to warm up....see you at the sale MAYBE!!!

I have friends that are there, and they start each day with jackets on! They lose them pretty early in the day, though.

I have friends that are there, and they start each day with jackets on! They lose them pretty early in the day, though.

Thursday at DHS I had jacket on all day it was windy and cold at night had long pants, yesterday was better day and night...this morning AM chilly but warmed nicely so far... I would say Thurs was the coldest...and I think it is supposed to get up to 80 next week...so should be good.. crowded right now with the golf tourny going on... MK open until 1 AM tonight and DHS 9 and EPCOT 10 that was pretty crowded last night...:goodvibes

Ok so now I bought my voucher and I get and email today talking about the sale and when you click on link it is touting sale prices of up to 25% off? When I first clicked on the link 2 or so weeks ago it was talking about 60 to 75% off and details to follow... I am NOT getting up at 5AM for maybe 25% off ...whats up with that...does anyone see the bigger discounts anywhere? like last year had.

I bought my vouchers on Friday and received the receipt but haven't received the e-mail that links me to the vouchers to print out...how long did you have to wait until you received the e-mail with the vouchers?:confused3

I bought my vouchers on Friday and received the receipt but haven't received the e-mail that links me to the vouchers to print out...how long did you have to wait until you received the e-mail with the vouchers?:confused3

It was about 3-4 days and the email comes with a mans name on it Robert something...so it would be easy to throw out so watch.

I got an regular email today from Florida United way with link saying 25% off, I am not getting up for 25% off so I guess it is a waste for me. plus have no car and have to worry about a bus coming in the dark....

I e-mailed them over the weekend and called today and left a message....I haven't received anything since Friday and we are leaving in a few days. I hope the receipt will be good enough if the voucher doesn't make it to my inbox in time:confused3
By the way, when I called the message said the benefit would have sales with up to 75% off:banana:

I e-mailed them over the weekend and called today and left a message....I haven't received anything since Friday and we are leaving in a few days. I hope the receipt will be good enough if the voucher doesn't make it to my inbox in time:confused3
By the way, when I called the message said the benefit would have sales with up to 75% off:banana:

Oh ok thank you. The first link said that 60 to 75% off but then the link this week said up to 25%
Enjoy door buster specials and terrific discounts of up to 25% off at Walt Disney World® Resort Downtown Disney® Marketplace locations. Participating merchants include the World of Disney® Store, Tren-D, Team Mickey, Once Upon A Toy, Disney Days of Christmas and others! Proceeds from the sale of ticket vouchers benefit United Way and the 108 health and human service programs we support to help Central Floridians in need

so I guess from your phone message it will be more % off , now I just have to find out about the busses running that early ?????

I would also love to know if the deals are worth getting up for! We bought vouchers just in case we want to go, but I'd love to know what to expect. I also hadn't thought of how to get there! Guess I'll have to reseach that. Doesn't seem like there'd be many taxis hanging around the resorts at 4:00am! Looking forward to seeing any new info anyone finds!

I bought mine last Friday also, and haven't received anything. I'm going to have to print out my receipt and hope that works!

I bought mine last Friday also, and haven't received anything. I'm going to have to print out my receipt and hope that works!

I would have thought you would have received it by now. Maybe when you get to Disney you can still get it printed out if you get the email...or maybe with these smart phones you can bring it up on that? Did you get an email confirmation and a receipt from Pay Pal? I am pretty sure you should have had it by now...check your spam box because it did come with a mans name as sender Robert Paulich Good luck.:goodvibes

I never saw anyone post what the deals were last year but there was a post about it last year that is how I found out about it but I could not figure out how to get a voucher printed and was just going to go but like I said it was kinda spooky at 4AM.:scared1:

I have been checking my spam folder, and it isn't there. I did get the paypal confirmation as well as the receipt from the UW. I printed it and if for some reason they don't let me in it won't be the end of the world.

I got a call today from UW - they said the e-mail vouchers will be going out tomorrow but if for any reason I don't get an e-mail, the receipt will work just fine!!:goodvibes

I emailed DVC to see if they knew anything about transportation from the resorts to the sale and I just got a response that says at this time there is nothing planned (in other words the busses aren't running), but I could check back a few days before the event and they would check with WDW Transportation to see if anything had changed. In a planners eye's, this is a few days before! lol- I guess we're on our own... :confused3

Does anyone know how to contact WDW Transportation directly? I suppose that would be quicker than going through DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter