2010 dISBrides what have you planned?

ohhhhhh post your dress!

Ok I don't have any pictures of me in it yet... :sad2: I'm totally slacking! i tried it on but only quickly... since we are renovating our home there is just so much dust and tools everywhere i didn't want to risk getting it dirty. But I have another bride in th same dress.

http://www.projectwedding.com/biography/list/JustAnothrBridezilla

I have to say it does look alittle different on me because i am definatly taller than this bride. But what do you girls think???

Ok I don't have any pictures of me in it yet... :sad2: I'm totally slacking! i tried it on but only quickly... since we are renovating our home there is just so much dust and tools everywhere i didn't want to risk getting it dirty. But I have another bride in th same dress.

http://www.projectwedding.com/biography/list/JustAnothrBridezilla

I have to say it does look alittle different on me because i am definatly taller than this bride. But what do you girls think???

OMG I love it!!! It's so soft and romantic.

soooo tiny update...no ring yet :confused3 he wants it to be a total suprise and its still too cold up here ( im a total warm weather person and mid october-mid april im not really a happy camper) so he says he wants to do it when its nice out and im happy....but i met my priest at the church and secured a date:rotfl2: september 18, 2010 @ 530...im doing things totally backwards...but whatever..i wanted that date! that means disneymoon september 20-september 30 2010 at the yacht/beach club w/ deluxe dining (hopefully still FD next year lol)

Hi everyone sooo looking on here no one i dont think is in July any reasons why?? Kinda makes me nervous that noone is haha Cuz thats when we are doing ours July 27 10.....:rolleyes1so i hope lol Ne reasons why your months that you girls have all picked???

Hi everyone sooo looking on here no one i dont think is in July any reasons why?? Kinda makes me nervous that noone is haha Cuz thats when we are doing ours July 27 10.....:rolleyes1so i hope lol Ne reasons why your months that you girls have all picked???

We picked September because the rooms are value season. I didn't want it to be near birthdays or big holidays..but I lost out and we're doing Labor Day which is 1 week after my birthday :(. But I've been promised that I'll never be doubled gifted.

I wanted to hold it in early October or Mid-July, but for some reason I got vetoed and it got moved to Labor Day.

i picked september for weather reasons around home ( having an at home wedding with a disney honeymoon)
and also because i want to stay at a deluxe resort, so september is value season, as the above poster mentioned, so its much more reasonable for use to afford it

however july was my original thought

Hey everyone! My fiance and I are interested in a DFTW~ I have been requesting the DVD for months but it NEVER COMES! Is this common and has anyone else had this problem??? I really want it!

Hey everyone! My fiance and I are interested in a DFTW~ I have been requesting the DVD for months but it NEVER COMES! Is this common and has anyone else had this problem??? I really want it!

We sent an email for on in January and still haven't seen it. I just ended up looking all the information online.

we always go to wdw in july and are hoping for our VR for our 20th anniversary on 7/7/10 our actual anniversary date!:goodvibes Good luck with your plans! :goodvibes

We sent an email for on in January and still haven't seen it. I just ended up looking all the information online.

Aww man that sucks~ Maybe I should call them? I got the regular DVD really quickly, but this one never comes. :sad2:

Yes, I tried ordering online and did not get it. Then I called to talk to a Coordinator and she said she would send me it again and that one did not come either. It is started to make me a little mad. But I am going to be in Disney on April 8 and I am going to meet with the coordinator to look at some locations. I am so excited!!!!

I chose October for the weather here in NH and for the weather in FL for the disneymoon! (yes i picked a date based on my disneymoon! :lmao:) I wasn't going to make DFI miserable in all that FL heat!!!

Hey teddygurl, what part of MA are you in? DFI and I both grew up on the North Shore until we bought the house in Seabrook NH. You have my original date but DFI kicked that date out when he reminded me how hott it was when we were in the world in September... We compromised for the october date... he wanted to go back to WDW in November but i want to get married outside so bad! So October it is! :thumbsup2

I chose October for the weather here in NH and for the weather in FL for the disneymoon! (yes i picked a date based on my disneymoon! :lmao:) I wasn't going to make DFI miserable in all that FL heat!!!

Hey teddygurl, what part of MA are you in? DFI and I both grew up on the North Shore until we bought the house in Seabrook NH. You have my original date but DFI kicked that date out when he reminded me how hott it was when we were in the world in September... We compromised for the october date... he wanted to go back to WDW in November but i want to get married outside so bad! So October it is! :thumbsup2

hahaha see the heat doesnt bother us...we did disney in august, so we figure sept may have free dining, and low crowds so it was worth a shot!! North shore! ( i live in stoneham, DBF in Beverly) so we arent so far from you

hahaha see the heat doesnt bother us...we did disney in august, so we figure sept may have free dining, and low crowds so it was worth a shot!! North shore! ( i live in stoneham, DBF in Beverly) so we arent so far from you

Oh man we're practically neighbors!!! We grew up in Saugus! DFI works for an electrical company out of stoneham and I work in Peabody! Small world! :laughing: We went in September and did Free Dining and it was awesome! we saved so much money that way! I'm not sure if free dining goes into October or not but either way we'll be using the dining plan... we love it! :thumbsup2 We want to stay at the BWV and since my aunt is a DVC member and wants to give us our honeymoon as our wedding gift we scored big time! :woohoo:

Do you know where you are having your recpetion yet? We looked all over, in MA and NH before we decided on our place. I still have alot of info some places so if you need any help let me know! :goodvibes

too funny!!!!! Wow you really did win with the honey moon gift! that will be awesome, we are going to stay at the yacht/beach club...i think the epcot area is such a great spot....haha....we havent started looking into reception areas yet....i dont even know where to start! all we know is we wanted that date at the church :rotfl2: thank goodness we have plenty of time!

too funny!!!!! Wow you really did win with the honey moon gift! that will be awesome, we are going to stay at the yacht/beach club...i think the epcot area is such a great spot....haha....we havent started looking into reception areas yet....i dont even know where to start! all we know is we wanted that date at the church :rotfl2: thank goodness we have plenty of time!

DFI and I kept saying we wanted to stay at an EPCOT area resort since i took him in 2007. EPCOT is our favorite park and that back enterance is awesome! :thumbsup2 As far as reception sites go, idk if it a new england thing but alot of reception sites were already booked for fall 2010 :confused3... I couldn't believe it! We started looking for a place in Jan. and our second choice venue only had one saturday in september left (i think it was 9/11) and two Sundays left in october! :eek: Just giving you a heads up. I think there is a connection with the aggressive bridezillas and the aggressive drivers in the area! :rotfl2:

hahahha so true....yeh fall weddings around here are so popular and the agressive thing has to be why they are all taken! maybe this week i should start sitting down and look around
i know another couple ( through dbf friends ) that are looking at the same date, and another friend who wanted an oct. wedding at the woburn hilton and had to go into november because oct. was booked :scared1: okay now maybe i really should look!

hahahha so true....yeh fall weddings around here are so popular and the agressive thing has to be why they are all taken! maybe this week i should start sitting down and look around
i know another couple ( through dbf friends ) that are looking at the same date, and another friend who wanted an oct. wedding at the woburn hilton and had to go into november because oct. was booked :scared1: okay now maybe i really should look!

A friend of mine was looking at the hilton in woburn. Apparently they have really good deals on their wedding packages! but she wants august 2010 and i guess they had some availability for the summer. Good luck with the search! :goodvibes

Hi all! We are planning a Fall of 2010 wedding. Great thread. We are just at the beginning stages of planning and are finding a lot of great information on the boards! Look forward to hearing about all of your plans. We are thinking of either WP or SB but were worried about the weather in the fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter