20050709 North East US DISMeet July 2005 - Allentown PA

Somehow they were damaged in some sort of fire/electrical storm/black hole/water-filled basement... ummm... I dunno..

Did I really not take any pics of you guys? :( Oh, now I remember... you must have taken my camera when you took my mug/box/pin/lanyard.. ;) LOL

AKQJ10 said:
Somehow they were damaged in some sort of fire/electrical storm/black hole/water-filled basement... ummm... I dunno..

Did I really not take any pics of you guys? :( Oh, now I remember... you must have taken my camera when you took my mug/box/pin/lanyard.. ;) LOL

oops your right, im using it right now to take pics, while drinking beer from my new mug :drinking1 , resting my feet up on my new box....wearing my new pin and Lanyard.

I am, however, short one DWT bag and tee shirt.

AKQJ10 said:
That's quite a visual.... ;)

Thank you, please send along tee shirt and bag to complete the look....

Also, about the pics...don't worry as I sent Deanna all the pictures I took, since you forgot all about us :guilty:

Great pictures, Lou! Thanks so much for posting the link and sharing them with us! :) You are welcome to take any of the pictures of yourself addressing the crowd, hosting the Trivia competition, or of the competitors (or any other photos), that you might like for your album, out of my album, if you'd like!

Hi Stacey! :)

IASW Rider said:
Great pictures, Lou! Thanks so much for posting the link and sharing them with us! :) You are welcome to take any of the pictures of yourself addressing the crowd, hosting the Trivia competition, or of the competitors (or any other photos), that you might like for your album, out of my album, if you'd like!

Hi Stacey! :)

LOL HI! I offer out my pictures to anyone as well, if anyone wants print copies of them they can be purchased through Ofoto, I think they are 25 cents each.

This way you can wallpaper your favorite room (or least favorite LOL) with the photo of me and the Disney Tattoo guy ;)

StaceyA said:
LOL HI! I offer out my pictures to anyone as well, if anyone wants print copies of them they can be purchased through Ofoto, I think they are 25 cents each.

This way you can wallpaper your favorite room (or least favorite LOL) with the photo of me and the Disney Tattoo guy ;)

Were you wearing your replacement DIS button??? If so, I might be interested.

Towncrier said:
Were you wearing your replacement DIS button??? If so, I might be interested.

Do you mean my new favorite button with the Mickey Head Cutouts? Why yes, yes I was! ;)

StaceyA said:

LOL! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My mom and two nephews and I had a wonderful, wonderful time. We left before the group photo as DM was sitting in a wheel chair all afternoon and was in some pain and she was ready to go. The boys went home and told their Dad they had "the best time ever" and could they go with Aunt Penny next year. So I guess we are going to be there. LOL

Thanks everyone, especially Fred, who worked so hard to make this meet successful. I am looking forward to next year.

Thank you, Penny aka Chaos Cent

chaoscent said:
My mom and two nephews and I had a wonderful, wonderful time. We left before the group photo as DM was sitting in a wheel chair all afternoon and was in some pain and she was ready to go. The boys went home and told their Dad they had "the best time ever" and could they go with Aunt Penny next year. So I guess we are going to be there. LOL

Thanks everyone, especially Fred, who worked so hard to make this meet successful. I am looking forward to next year.

Thank you, Penny aka Chaos Cent
:wave2:
Hi Penny!

I was good meeting you and your family Saturday. We had a great table! Your DN's were great - especially since they kept Frankie busy ;)

Beth - my DNs enjoyed Frankie also. On the way home they asked - is the boy that was at our table coming next year, he was nice & DM added and very well behaved, How often do you get to sit with a baby and a children and not have any complaints about them, she said. LOL I have to agree with her, I think we had the very bestest table. :banana:

Look forward to seeing you next year. Or maybe before. The boys want to go to a CNJ pin meet and I think I am going to take them if work/school doesn't get in the way. Penny

chaoscent said:
Beth - my DNs enjoyed Frankie also. On the way home they asked - is the boy that was at our table coming next year, he was nice & DM added and very well behaved, How often do you get to sit with a baby and a children and not have any complaints about them, she said. LOL I have to agree with her, I think we had the very bestest table. :banana:

Look forward to seeing you next year. Or maybe before. The boys want to go to a CNJ pin meet and I think I am going to take them if work/school doesn't get in the way. Penny

Let me know if you go and when. I'll see if we can make it too! Frankie was dying to trade pins with your DN's. We couldn't find his lanyard before the meet, so he couldn't bring it.

Thanks for the photos Fred. I'm hoping that you'll have find the time to post the table photos from the meet (or include them on your website). You didn't realize that this was going to become a full-time job, did you. :goodvibes

That was quick. Thanks Fred. :cheer2:

Hey. Wait a minute. My eyes were closed. Can we do a retake??? :earseek:

Great idea John. Next year we take two at each table! Will have to note that somewhere.

Towncrier said:
That was quick. Thanks Fred. :cheer2:

Hey. Wait a minute. My eyes were closed. Can we do a retake??? :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter