20050709 North East US DISMeet July 2005 - Allentown PA

P.S. We also received our check before being asked if we wanted coffee or dessert. In fact, we hadn't even finished our entrees yet, when the check was plopped on our table.......my DH said to me quietly "um......I guess we're not having coffee?" After successfully uncovering the great "salmon decoy attempt", we were already punchy, and that was just another excuse to fall off our chairs, laughing! :)

Great photos everyone!!

And even though I thanked Fred in person before leaving, I'll say it again here. Thanks for doing an outstanding job!! Well done!

Looking foward to next year. :banana:

StaceyA said:
here is a link to the seperate group shots from all ears:
http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/atown2.htm

Thanks for the link Stacey. I sure enjoyed talking with you and your mom.

Anyone who'd like to identify folks in the photos, please do so. I'd like to get the names correct. (allearsnet@yahoo.com)

Again, it was awesome to meet you all and I look forward to July 15, 2006!

Fred Rocks!!

Deb

Hi everyone! We're home. A bit of traffic on the way back but nothing too bad.

Found a great Sushi/Hibachi place not too far from the hotel. Had Hibachi last night that was awsome and went back for Sushi lunch today. :)

The weekend was fantastic! The meet was a great success. I am humbled by the attention I was given.

Thanks were given all around already so I won't go into that again. (You should all thank me for that one...it took me 5 minutes to go through my whole list!!)

Already have some ideas for next year. Will it be in Allentown? Not sure yet. I sat down and had a pow-wow with the managers at the hotel this AM and it ended up being a ***** session regarding a number of things. Things they assure me they are working on making better. We'll see.

Lisa and Frank, you guys "should" be hearing from "someone" at the Crowne Plaza. Please let me know if you do!

Thanks to everyone for coming. It was a pleasure meeting all of you when I was wasn't running around like a nut. I'll work on fixing that for next year....

Fred

DebWills said:
Thanks for the link Stacey. I sure enjoyed talking with you and your mom.

Anyone who'd like to identify folks in the photos, please do so. I'd like to get the names correct. (allearsnet@yahoo.com)

Again, it was awesome to meet you all and I look forward to July 15, 2006!

Fred Rocks!!

Deb

Great Pictures!

I see my mom up there, she had a blast chatting with you! :flower:

:wave: Hi Deb, I sent you a message on your boards

For those who haven't been to it yet...

Click on the photo of the girls and me at the registration table and it'll take you to allears.net for the whole story :teeth:

L-R; Marisa, Colleen, Jen and Brittany
(my co-worker, me, blueeyes101817 and Fletchermem0rial)​

tiggerwannabe said:
:wave: Hi Deb, I sent you a message on your boards

For those who haven't been to it yet...

Click on the photo of the girls and me at the registration table and it'll take you to allears.net for the whole story :teeth:

L-R; Marisa, Colleen, Jen and Brittany
(my co-worker, me, blueeyes101817 and Fletchermem0rial)​

i didnt see this picture yet...i look afraid haha

but i wanted to say ditto to saying that one of the best parts of the day was getting to sit up front and talk with Deb and Len..it was great!

Did you got to allears webpage?

This was on the first page...

click on the photo, it'll take you there ;)

DebWills said:
Anyone who'd like to identify folks in the photos, please do so. I'd like to get the names correct.

I'm the guy with the freaky-looking head-and-a-half all the way to the right! :)

AKQJ10 said:
I'm the guy with the freaky-looking head-and-a-half all the way to the right! :)

I look like im ready for my close up! :flower:

Hi Everyone!

Hi Fred! Welcome back! I hope that you didn't go to any trouble on our behalf - we thought that the "fish switch" was very funny - really! It's the best laugh that we've had in a long time! We appreciate your thinking of us, as always, though! :) Glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed the rest of your stay in Allentown!

Love all of those wonderful photos of everyone on AllEars Net! The group photo is fantastic! Thanks so much, Deb and Linda! :)

Fred ,
Thanks again for a great time. I was already having a great time, but winning the Lithograph and the Limo ride was the icing on an already-well- iced cake!

I hope you get to read my message of gratitude on the "other " web site. :earsboy:

YrMajesty3 said:
Fred ,
Thanks again for a great time. I was already having a great time, but winning the Lithograph and the Limo ride was the icing on an already-well- iced cake!

I hope you get to read my message of gratitude on the "other " web site. :earsboy:

If you are looking to dump that limo ride on someone........LOL

It was nice to meet you on Saturday! :sunny:

(Edited to add: My signature looks so slim now with no Allentown Countdown or link to this thread :guilty: )

Fred, thank you so much for all your hard work, it was a fantastic meet. You did an awesome job! Thanks to all your helpers and speakers, also.

Unfortunately, we had to leave right before the group photo because Kayla started bawling. I think she had reached her limit sitting in her chair. She loves her pluto. :) Thanks again, that was so nice of you.

Majestic said:
Hi everyone! We're home. A bit of traffic on the way back but nothing too bad.

The weekend was fantastic! The meet was a great success. I am humbled by the attention I was given.

Already have some ideas for next year. Will it be in Allentown?

Thanks to everyone for coming.
Fred

Well done, Fred. You seem to have done a superhuman job in creating a super disney meet. I wish that I was there.

But I wanted to say that you did a wonderful job with everything. I love reading through all of these posts and seeing all of the pictures of everyone.

I hope that you hold a meet again next year. Maybe I can take off early from work and fly up for the day and just take off one 12 hour shift.

You deserve the praise for organizing and planning and creating such a wonderful, magical meet.

I hope that you can make Mousefest this year, I would love to meet you and your beautiful family.

By the way, I also love your Wilderness Lodge FAQ and the list of all the people going to WDW and DCL.

You are amazing. You the man, Fred.

Sincerely, Ray

Finally!! :cool1:

My photos are up in my Allentown album HERE

Hope you enjoy them! :earsboy:

Thanks again to everyone who attenended, as well as Fred and the other guest speakers!

AKQJ10 said:
Finally!! :cool1:

My photos are up in my Allentown album HERE

Hope you enjoy them! :earsboy:

Thanks again to everyone who attenended, as well as Fred and the other guest speakers!

My mom would like to know where the pics of your table mates are :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter