20050430--Boston--Jerry's Revenge!--Important message page 11

yes I believe a certain :rotfl: someone dove in front of me onto the floor at one point :rotfl:
really wished you could have been there Pooh's Pal

Thanks Karen for coming up with this novel meet. A time was had by all, especially a certain young man who claims to hold the least original handle on this here board, hey CR we can be bought off for a really reasonable fee
It was really great getting 'down and dirty' with everyone.
When are we going it again?

P.S. Did anyone else have probelms getting around the March for Hunger folks today?

Glad to see that everyone had a blast last night! We sure were having a blast (especially Craig at the end of the night--LOL).

Hey ladies, I think you need to find me a husband so you can throw me a bachelorette party so that we can have the cakes and glowy things like the other tables had last night ;) And I defintely need a crown to wear the next time we go there :)

I say we plan another Jake Ivory's meet for sometime in the fall (September or October perhaps?). What do you thing:

Jerry III--the Attack of the Dancing Banana!

Karen

P.S. Diving? What's all this talk of diving? I think the reason why everyone hasn't posted pictures yet is because they are photoshopping them as we speak ;)

There was some definite diving... with the gear to go along! :rotfl2:

The fall sounds like a great time for another Jake Ivorys meet. We should all be recovered by then. :banana:

Yes Phil, we were headed home and the way DH knew how to go was blocked off. So then that set us off in driving all around town for a good 20-30 minutes before he finally found some familiar territory. Gotta love Boston!

There will be pictures tomorrow... I promise! Ive been swamped today(havent even unpacked!). I did get the pictures downloaded so I just have to find a little bit of time to post them.

uuuuggghhh...yes we got snarled up exiting Copley garage and heading to Storrow....all around (OK it WAS lovely) Back Bay neighborhood to get around the street closings...about 20 minutes. At least it was Sunday and it wasn't dark!

sorry you guys had problems getting out. We just exited the hotel garage, made a couple a left hand turns around the building and the pike was there.
Very easy hotel to get to and back from off the pike.

We really don't need any pics... I remember everything well enough without them ;) BUT if you must... make sure you check all photos for objects that glow or blink before posting :teeth:

Well, Phil & I made it back to Millis OK thanks to the great directions from goofy4tink's DH. Wish we could've stayed longer - maybe we'll stay intown for the next JI Revenge of Jerry!!!

Talked to Karen around midnight and sounds like Craig had a little bit of fun towards the end of the night - sorry we missed it!!!

Hey Karen - nice diving!!! Good thing you had that scuba gear!!! :teeth:

Anyway, hope to catch up with you all again at CLP!!! :cool1:

Hi Barb!! I was wondering if you made it out okay. I asked George if he gave you the same directions that we were using...nope, he said..gave you guys the simple ones. Thank God!!! I would never have made it out by myself the way he took!!!

Yep, evidently Craig has some interesting tales to tell. Sorry we missed it all. Have to say that I was wiped all day yesterday. Took forever to fall asleep knowing you guys were still out there partying!!! Hopefully we'll get to see the "G" rated photos.

OK is Craig that very nice young man that was here....I'm sorry I cannot meet a bunch of people and remember all names....my apologies. But if that was Craig..... then YES YES YES!! he was enjoying himself ;) I know he was dancing for quite awhile next to me and Philarounds wife? Am I getting this right? :teeth: and then what happened next... I just cannot tell it on these boards...does anyone know a good "R" rated board where I could tell you? It involves one of those thingies that I said was "popping up" all over the place :rotfl2: I sure hope I got the "Craig" correct!! I don't want to embarrass the wrong person :rotfl2:

And Ann and I were "spoken to" about dancing on chairs :rotfl: Can you picture this :crazy: :rotfl:

I was wiped all day yesterday too....even had a hard time getting out of bed today @ 5a.m.

I know nothing of these 'lighty things' everyone keeps speaking of... :rolleyes1

crcormier said:
I know nothing of these 'lighty things' everyone keeps speaking of... :rolleyes1
Hmmm, funny, you didn't look too inebriated when we left...that would be the only reason for knowing nothing of the 'lighty things' that kept 'popping up' all night! And dancing on chairs...oh my...Deb and Anne dancing on chairs. Next time I go without the dh...then I can stay to the bitter end!!!

All I can say it that my 28 y/o dd was mortified that I went someplace that sang that song about banana splits and hot dogs and such. She just couldn't believe it!! I want to know how she knows about these things!!!!

Maybe we just lie about having a bride with us. I know...my dd can be our 'designated bride'. She seems to know all about those lighty up thingies. She could get her own and then we could be part of the big party down front!!!

goofy4tink said:
Hmmm, funny, you didn't look too inebriated when we left...that would be the only reason for knowing nothing of the 'lighty things' that kept 'popping up' all night!!!

I wasn't inebriated, actually, I didn't leave that much longer after you did (around 11:30, had to go to a birthday party in Auburn,) I just CHOOSE not to recall the lighty things. Or more precisely, to deny knowledge of them, and since any alleged pictures couldn't be posted here, I stand by that. :)

crcormier said:
I wasn't inebriated, actually, I didn't leave that much longer after you did (around 11:30, had to go to a birthday party in Auburn,) I just CHOOSE not to recall the lighty things. Or more precisely, to deny knowledge of them, and since any alleged pictures couldn't be posted here, I stand by that. :)

Ahhhh...selective memory....much better than being inebrieated. Didn't think you were in that 'state' when we left. Ah, but the pictures that are burned in our minds!!!

crcormier said:

Craig is my kind of guy! Selective memory all the way! Those alleged pictures of Craig are probably being photoshopped along with the pictures of me! Why else would Katie need a full day to get the pictures post, huh? Haven't seen any pictures yet. Makes you wonder. Hmm.

Oh, and Craig pulled a NHAnn!

Karen

goofy4tink said:
Ahhhh...selective memory....much better than being inebrieated. Didn't think you were in that 'state' when we left. Ah, but the pictures that are burned in our minds!!!

Like the picture I have of you in my head mid-conversation when you realized that you couldn't get one of those light sabers to bring to Fantasmic in June?

Karen

I can't believe I forgot to bring my camera! But the picture thats burned in my mind will never be posted here!! i'M SURE OF THAT!! :rotfl: YOU'D GET BOOTED OFF! So Craig lucks out there!!

as for Ann and I dancing on the chairs, I should clarify...we were dancing on the "wrungs" is that what they're called? we were dancing on these things on the high stools. I think they thought we'd break them :rolleyes1 actually we probably would have :teeth:

TLinden16 said:
Like the picture I have of you in my head mid-conversation when you realized that you couldn't get one of those light sabers to bring to Fantasmic in June?

Karen

Did you guys see the pacifier ones that blinked? :rotfl2:

I seem to remember Ann and Debbie dancing around--er, I mean climbing through--some poles.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter