20050430--Boston--Jerry's Revenge!--Important message page 11

:Pinkbounc is trying to decide what to wear. It will NOT be a bikini or a speedo ;)

See you all tomorrow...even :scared1: YOU! :)

"wonderin what clothes she'll wear" "wonderin what clothes she'll wear" "wonderin what clothes she'll wear" :earboy2:

Hey guys!

Doesn't look like I will be making it tonight :sad2: but I will be thinking about all of you. There is still a very slight chance I can come for a bit but that's about it!

So enjoy and I want to see pics!!

Watch out for that crazy lady that dives! Not only does she attempt crazy stunts.....something is VERY wrong with her mind as well....she seems to forget these crazy acts!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kim aka :cool1:

Oh Kim, I hope you can work something out. Since we lost you last time,you have to try again. ;)
If not,you will be missed.

Only 12 hours to go.

Is Jerry ready?

antkim said:
Hey guys!

Doesn't look like I will be making it tonight :sad2: but I will be thinking about all of you. There is still a very slight chance I can come for a bit but that's about it!

So enjoy and I want to see pics!!

Watch out for that crazy lady that dives! Not only does she attempt crazy stunts.....something is VERY wrong with her mind as well....she seems to forget these crazy acts!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kim aka :cool1:
Oh bother!! Didn't get to spend much time with you last year. Was hoping to seem more of you this year. We'll raise a glass to you anyway!!
My jeans are ready, my dis green shirt is ready...but, what to do about the 'leader gifting'.....hmmmm, let's see.

I have a plastic lime greem bracelet I bought...that's it for me ;)
Hope you can get there Kim!

No lime green gifts here either,
...with stuff I've had going on this week I am lucky to be getting there...but I need some DIVERSION!! See you all later. :)

Tonight's the nights, my friends! Woofreakinghoo!

Everyone get there and back safely :)

Karen

ok my life offically sucks i just got called into work and i cant say no
sorry to everyone
ill see you at the canobie meet
i hope :guilty: :badpc:

Thanks to everyone who came to Jake Ivory's for another fun DIS meet! Everyone seemed to have a fantastic time, although we never did find Jerry (not Debbie's Jerry--the real Jerry--Sir Gerald).

We can talk about everything that happened at the bar--afterall this is a family board. But we saw some things that shocked some of us (coughgoofyfortinkcough).

Special thanks goes out to Iluvdisney and her sister for driving from Michigan by way of Deleware to come to the meet!

We'll have to plan another Jake Ivory's night sometime soon.

We decided that Jerry needed a new smilie, so Jerry is officially :banana: We even made up the dancing banana dance in honor of Jerry!

What's in store for Jerry next?

Karen

POOP! I just found this, one day too late. BUT, given the fact that I am 8 months pregnant, and just love to party especially at Jake Ivory's, maybe that was a good thing ;) . Did I just read something about a Canobie meet?????

Hi guys!!! We had a terrific time last night. Even dh had a good time. Thanks to everyone that came out on a yucky, rainy night. Nice to put some faces to those screennames. :banana: :bride: :faint: :banana:

Definitely had a good time! Jake Ivory's is a CLOSE second to Jellyrolls... But dirtier.

I just got home guys...with a headache, and the kids too. Party's over.

I have a little work to do but pictures will be going up later. And remember, the more money you guys send, the less pictures that get posted. :banana:

And I wanted to add what a great time I had with everyone last night. We will have to visit Jerry again...although on our way out of JIs we thought we saw him. Someone was being carried away in an ambulance. I was very concerned it could have been our beloved Jerry. All that banana dancing may have gotten to him.

CamColt said:
I just got home guys...with a headache, and the kids too. Party's over.

I have a little work to do but pictures will be going up later. And remember, the more money you guys send, the less pictures that get posted. :banana:

Is PayPal an option???

hello I'm back home and I have a headache...something wicked....can't imagine where it came from ;)

it was great meeting everyone there and Karen if you do this again...we'll be there!!! That was hoot!!
But I'm wondering ..did you know we would be in the middle of a half dozen bachelorette (sp) parties? :rotfl: with all those flashing/blinking and glow in the dark thingies floating around? :teeth: gosh those things were just popping up everwhere!! :rotfl2:

so Katie how much do I need to send to keep any pics of myself off the internet? :flower3:

Hhhhhhmmm...no headache here....sweated out the few beers over the course of much dancing I guess. Just VERY tired...and some hearing loss! Only downside of the night was the volume of the music once it started...could not hear even :listen: So I just enjoyed the music :) Great fun! :banana: And those bachelorette parties!! :faint:

I do believe I have a dive on film ;) too!

Katie...the check's in the mail :teeth:

I was thinking of all of you at 5am, when I got up to go to work!!
soooooo...Sounds like I missed a good time...everyone had a fun....once again---another successful Boston meet! Way to go Karen!!
So how much should we send in ($$) if we want to SEE the pictures!! (Did I heard diving was on the agenda?) :rotfl:

Canobie Park?? When??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter