20050430--Boston--Jerry's Revenge!--Important message page 11

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
Last June, over 50 brave souls met to parade through the streets of Boston, viewing Mickey Statues, eating at the Corner Mall, and riding the Swan Boats all the while on a quest to find Sir Gerald Xavier Popkin Hogswagle the Third, Esquire, King of All Meets (aka Jerry and :goodvibes )

A grand time was had by all in attendance. We ate, we walked, we got free Lays Kettle Chips. NHAnn and I did a lively presentation called "Capering on the Common." There was talk of someone taking a dive, but it's not something that I recall seeing at the meet.

But we never did find Jerry, so it's time to plan another meet. So who is up for:

BOSTON DIS MEET 2005
JERRY'S REVENGE!

Here are the details:

Date: Saturday, April 30th, 2005
Place: Jake Ivory's Dueling Piano Bar
Landsdowne Street
Boston Massachusetts
Time: To Be Determined

So who is up for eating and singing as we make another attempt to find Jerry?

That date is perfect, right between my April cruise and project x in June. I'll be there!!!

I showed this to DH and he noticed you forgot to mention about the Capering On The Common. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Oh dear. How could I forget Capering on the Common? Looks like I need to do an edit :)

And look, folks, Boston meets are so much fun that people from as far away as Michigan want to come!

Karen

That sounds like fun and I love Jake Ivory's, But I'm supposed to take the bus to New York that day. Grrrrrrr! I miss all the fun things.

I just got an email from Jackie and I think she is interested in coming along with me if I swing by and pick her up. :moped:

Wow, folks from not just Michigan, but also Delaware want to come! That's where Jackie is from, right, Mary?

Any other visitors from out of state want to come?

Karen

:cool1: really wants to make it!! :cool1: will work on a sitter. :cutie: will have a new baby by then so maybe :cool1: might be able to convince :cutie: that she needs a night out as well!

Does this bring back memories? LOL

Kim

fruit.gif
is IN!!!!! If this is half as fun as last time,
fruit.gif
doesn't know how we will be able to handle it!

antkim said:
:cool1: really wants to make it!! :cool1: will work on a sitter. :cutie: will have a new baby by then so maybe :cool1: might be able to convince :cutie: that she needs a night out as well!

Does this bring back memories? LOL

Kim
OMG! I thought you were making an announcement. Yes,I think :cool1: and :cutie: need to attend and not get lost this time. ;)

I think I could make this one. Jake Ivory's is fun.

TLinden16 said:
Any other visitors from out of state want to come?
Karen

Does RI count??? :D

It will all depend on sports schedules for the varmints but I've noted it in the calendar!

Yay! More responses! It's going to be a blast (and a good warm up for me just a week before I head down to my bar at Disney World).

Keep them coming!

:scared1: has spoken!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter