20050430--Boston--Jerry's Revenge!--Important message page 11

TLinden16 said:
I seem to remember Ann and Debbie dancing around--er, I mean climbing through--some poles.

Karen
yes Karen....under poles and over poles....maybe even around some poles but NOT "ON" poles..... :scared1:

hmmmmm well I guess you could say on poles too hey... OMG!!! :scared1: we were pole dancing!!! :rotfl2:

Now I present to you the 2005 Jerry's Revenge Dancing Banana Awards:

Debbie and Brenda--Best Dancing Fools! :banana: :banana:

Craig--Good Sport Award for the Alleged Incident! :banana:

Katie--Best Conga Line Leader! :banana:

Philaround--Most Likely to Remember Jerry's Good Full Name! :banana:

Ann--Best Caperer Going Up Two Steps! :banana:

George, Peter, Jerry, John, and Barb's DBF Phil--Most Understanding Companions! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Barbara--Most Likely to Be Offended When She's Not Mentioned as One of Jellyrolls Biggest Fans :banana:

Mary and Jackie--Jerry's Favorite Distant Traveller's! :banana: :banana:

Diane--Most Shocked! :banana:

Karen--Most Likely to be Accused of Diving :banana:

Congratulations, everyone!

Karen

I am so bummed that I missed the big event. There was DIVING??? Capering?? Light-up bouncy things??
I hope I'll get another chance, the Fall sounds good. I was all set to head into Boston and my mom called with a crisis, so I had to head north to Beverly instead.
I can't wait to see these so called "doctored" photos!
Next time...
Patti

ROFLMBO!!!!!!! I just went and read through the last couple of pages here. OMG! If non Jerryites read this thread,they are going to be horrified! :rotfl: And if that doesnt do it, the pictures will.... :banana:

Soon...very soon..... :teeth:

And dont worry, Ill email or PM you guys the "Non Dis" pictures. :banana: :earseek:

It sure is taking you a long time to photoshop the pictures, Katie ;)

Karen

CamColt said:
And dont worry, Ill email or PM you guys the "Non Dis" pictures. :banana: :earseek:
oh thank you Katie!! I wanted to ask but I was afraid to ..... yippee I get to see the..... er ...um.... questionable photos :banana:

CamColt said:
ROFLMBO!!!!!!! I just went and read through the last couple of pages here. OMG! If non Jerryites read this thread,they are going to be horrified!

You're right!! :earseek: :faint: :eek:

Just kidding - I already knew this was a crazy bunch! :crazy:

Kaycee, you should have come up for the meet :) Us Boston DISers know how to pahtay!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter