• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

Sorry I know this was probably covered somewhere before and I’m sure it will be in the info later.

But as the party is finishing at 1am, with the previous parties was there transport back to Disney hotels or do I need to book a Lyft :car:

Sorry I know this was probably covered somewhere before and I’m sure it will be in the info later.

But as the party is finishing at 1am, with the previous parties was there transport back to Disney hotels or do I need to book a Lyft :car:
With the Epcot party there was bus transportation available at a cost. I believe it was $10/person.

Last time they arranged for busses for people for a small extra charge (since it is after regular Disney bus times) and people also starting setting up car pools and stuff as well - will see a lot of chatter about things like this once the details are known .... in the past we started an “unofficial thread” as well for planning other meet ups and things like carpooling

I just compared the rate I had already booked for a preferred room at Pop Century versus the prices John has posted (does not include any possible AP rate applied). So the rate John has been able to procure is definitely better by about $300 (including taxes). But I am wondering if the rooms that are part of the block are all "standard" rooms and not "preferred". Just curious to know since $300 is rather significant savings.

I just compared the rate I had already booked for a preferred room at Pop Century versus the prices John has posted (does not include any possible AP rate applied). So the rate John has been able to procure is definitely better by about $300 (including taxes). But I am wondering if the rooms that are part of the block are all "standard" rooms and not "preferred". Just curious to know since $300 is rather significant savings.
In 2017 the block of rooms at pop were all standard rooms.

Just an FYI - since I am interested in staying there and being near the gondolas I asked in POP thread and they indicated requesting 60’s Lakeview would get you really close and are standard rooms - so that is what we are targeting

Information on how to book discounted resort rooms for the event has been added to the original post on this thread but here it is again:

Book the below resorts by calling 407-939-4686 (Monday – Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm and Saturday-Sunday: 8:30am to 5pm). You must also supply the following information:
Group Name: Dreams Unlimited Group 2019
Group Code: G0766384

In addition a link has been posted to purchase special theme parks tickets for the event dates.

Again - park admission is not required for the Pandora Party as it is a private event, but if you need theme park tickets for any part of the event dates you should take a look at this LINK and what is being offered,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter