20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

I'm still waiting on the final pricing from Disney on both the event and the party but based on my estimate we will have to charge more than what we did for the Epcot Party 2 years ago. I hate that we have to do this but prices have gone up. We will be covering a significant amount of the cost but we need to offset as much as possible through registration fees if we want to be able to continue to host these kinds of events.

I'm still waiting on the final pricing from Disney on both the event and the party but based on my estimate we will have to charge more than what we did for the Epcot Party 2 years ago. I hate that we have to do this but prices have gone up. We will be covering a significant amount of the cost but we need to offset as much as possible through registration fees if we want to be able to continue to host these kinds of events.

Thanks for the heads up John - certainly understandable. I think what was pulled off for the EPCOT event was worth more than you were charging

Edit: um, I mean, um not like a lot more, I mean even it was just perfect level, yeah, that’s it

*Phew* saved it

Last edited:

How much did it cost to go to the Epcot event?

So excited! Of course, last time it was at BW and now I am a DVC member and booked BW as my home and it is at CR. I may try to book Poly but I love Epcot area for walking to EP and HS. I had booked POP just in case but canceled when I saw rates. If I go solo, I may just stay at POP and save points for when hubby can go. Group rates are cheaper than deal that I had. Gan, did you do the monorail dine with me last time?

Okay just as the way you guys do taxes over there confuses the hell out of me.

I am assuming the price is what ever the price will be (let say for argument sake $25 registration and $95 ish for the party) There would still be tax on top.

Okay just as the way you guys do taxes over there confuses the hell out of me.

I am assuming the price is what ever the price will be (let say for argument sake $25 registration and $95 ish for the party) There would still be tax on top.
There has not been sales tax on the dis events in the past and I would expect the same with this event.

Maybe for the live podcast.....watching. Is this a separate event from the party and requires a different registration?

Maybe for the live podcast.....watching. Is this a separate event from the party and requires a different registration?
There is an overall registration for the entire week. That was $25 last time. That enabled you to attend any of the small events and meet and greets. It also enabled you to buy a separate ticket to the party. That was an additional $85. You couldn't attend the party if you weren't registered for the overall program.

I'm trying to recall how it worked when they did the show at La Nouba. I know we had to RSVP to reserve a spot but I don't think there was an additional charge.

There is an overall registration for the entire week. That was $25 last time. That enabled you to attend any of the small events and meet and greets. It also enabled you to buy a separate ticket to the party. That was an additional $85. You couldn't attend the party if you weren't registered for the overall program.

I'm trying to recall how it worked when they did the show at La Nouba. I know we had to RSVP to reserve a spot but I don't think there was an additional charge.
There wasn’t an additional charge for the taping in 2016.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter